Mom Pleads guilty to hosting "sex parties"

dumy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest imported_Europe

http://edition.cnn.com/2005/LAW/11/15/sexp...m.ap/index.html

vert.coolmom.ap.jpg

Cool mom' gets 30 years for sex parties

Woman gave high school boys drugs, booze at weekly parties

Tuesday, November 15, 2005 Posted: 1339 GMT (2139 HKT)

Silvia Johnson, left, was sentenced to 30 years in prison for throwing sex parties for high school boys.

GOLDEN, Colorado (AP) -- A woman who authorities said had sex with high school boys during alcohol- and drug-fueled parties has been sentenced to 30 years in prison, officials said.

Silvia Johnson, 41, described herself to investigators as a "cool mom" who "was never popular with classmates in high school" and who was beginning to feel like one of the group.

She pleaded guilty in July to two misdemeanor counts of sexual assault and nine felony counts of contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

She also was sentenced for additional charges of third-degree assault, violation of a restraining order and harassment for unrelated cases involving her husband and children, prosecution spokesman Carl Blesch said.

Authorities said Johnson held parties for the boys almost weekly between October 2003 and October 2004. They said Johnson provided drugs and alcohol to eight boys and had sex with five of them.

Johnson was to be sentenced on September 26, but the hearing was postponed after she was injured the day before while riding in an SUV that veered off an interstate.

30 years!?!?

I don't give a fuck how many of you think the shit she did was wrong... 30 years is fucking disgusting. This poor bitch is gonna be 70 when she gets out. Who the fuck is the DA "helping" by this? He's destroying her life as well as her fams. It was bad enough for her sons that everyone knows all these dudes fucked their mom now she's getting sent to prison till she's 70? Who the fuck is that helping... "oh the poor inoscent teenagers that got to bust a nut on some dudes mom, oh the horror." Give me a fucking break. This is why relligion and government are supposed to be separate.

I was all ready to crack a joke too till I saw the bitch got 30 years. that shit just aint funny. I hope the kid that snitched get's stomped into a permanent coma. Preferably by the son(s) of this woman.

Good ol American Justice for ya!

oh yea, they're pretty much giving her a fucking death sentence, theres no way she'll live that long or even have the will to live long enough to finish her sentence. Middle America is really really fucked up. The cops out there are some straight nazis.

RIP Mom that got boned.

Originally posted by RumPuncher@Jul 26 2005, 04:06 PM

I'm sure

that a large population of older gay men who are blisteringly political

and have been out long enough to have lost many friends to aids

absolutely detest young gays who are unsafe and irresponsible.

thing is though...

meth turns you into a sex machine. you can fuck for hours and hours and no condom can withstand that. even if they were using rubbers they'd be ripping them so fast it would be pointless to use them.

thems the breaks I guess .... better to just avoid meth

Does anyone consider that it would probably be better to send the fucked up broad to a mental hospital until they've fixed her/ taught her to at least act right so she doesn't go to jail. Normal people don't give 16 year olds meth so they can be "cool" much less have orgys with them.

Word

Originally posted by Frate Raper@Nov 15 2005, 04:56 PM

i really really want to rob a bodega,just cause

YOU MIGHT GET SHOT.

AND YO THEY GAVE THIS BITCH FOOTBALL NUMBERS B, WOW, FOR GETTING TRIZZED BY HIGHSCHOOL NIGGAS? I KNOW NIGGAS WHO SHOT AND KILLED MUFUCKAS AND CAME HOME IN 5. THATS CRAZY, THAT BITCH SHOULDA GOT A 1-3 TOPS. THIS IS WHY I'LL NEVER LEAVE NEWYORK, CUZ HERE I CAN THROW A NIGGA OUT THE WINDOW AND SELL HIS MOM CRACK AND GET PROBATION. HOLLY!

MERO GEE

YEAH THESE

NIGGAS MAD!

Originally posted by dumy+Jul 26 2005, 05:03 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dumy - Jul 26 2005, 05:03 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Telo@Jul 26 2005, 04:25 PM

you gotta realize that the average Mug shot doesn't even do you half justice.

And when i was sixteen even THAT mugshot would be enough for me to want to bang that lady..\

I'd tap...

haha..I feel that

[/b]

I AINT FUCKIN NO METHHEAD B, YOU CAN FORGET THAT.

MERO GEEEEEEE

YOU HEARD???

Originally posted by SF1@Nov 15 2005, 09:13 PM

30 years!?!?

I don't give a fuck how many of you think the shit she did was wrong... 30 years is fucking disgusting. This poor bitch is gonna be 70 when she gets out. Who the fuck is the DA "helping" by this? He's destroying her life as well as her fams. It was bad enough for her sons that everyone knows all these dudes fucked their mom now she's getting sent to prison till she's 70? Who the fuck is that helping... "oh the poor inoscent teenagers that got to bust a nut on some dudes mom, oh the horror." Give me a fucking break. This is why relligion and government are supposed to be separate.

I was all ready to crack a joke too till I saw the bitch got 30 years. that shit just aint funny. I hope the kid that snitched get's stomped into a permanent coma. Preferably by the son(s) of this woman.

for once I agree with you

heres another flick

l30cool_mom.jpg

Something just like this happened once at a highschool party in my town like 4 years ago. This was when I had not been out of highschool but 2 years so I went there with some people from work who told me to go with them. So there was this milf mom who had the house and I couldnt help thinking, damn lemme get her alone in a room, for real. Come to find out later that the police became involved because she fucked a couple of the highschool boys and condoned all the alcohol and weed at that party. I was like damn, I might have actually had a chance to hit that!