Mom Pleads guilty to hosting "sex parties"

dumy

I mean, damn...

Mom Pleads Guilty to Hosting Sex Parties

Colo. Woman Pleads Guilty to Holding Sex Parties for Teen Boys, Says She Wanted to Be a Cool Mom

GOLDEN, Colo. Jul 25, 2005 — A woman who told police she wanted to be a "cool mom" pleaded guilty to sexual assault charges Monday for having sex with high school boys at parties where authorities said she supplied drugs and alcohol.

Silvia Johnson, 40, pleaded guilty to two misdemeanor counts of sexual assault and nine felony counts of contributing to the delinquency of a minor. As part of a plea agreement, prosecutors dropped two counts of distribution of methamphetamine.

"She described herself as a `cool mom,'" Detective R.J. Vander Veen wrote in the affidavit. He said Johnson told investigators "she was never popular with classmates in high school and now began `feeling like one of the group.'"

Prosecutors did not recommend a sentence, but each sexual assault count carries up to four years in prison, and each count of contributing to the delinquency of a minor carries up to nine years, district attorney's spokeswoman Pam Russell said.

Johnson, who is free on bail, held parties for the boys almost weekly between October 2003 and October 2004, authorities said. She was accused of providing drugs and alcohol to eight boys and having sex with five of them.

Police said the investigation began after one of the boys told his mother about the encounters, and she reported it to authorities.

Copyright 2005 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm saying

Lil' Johnny: Hey guys come to my house later! Mom's gonna be handing out meth and bj's all night!

Crew: Yeaaaaaah! (all)

HOW THE FUCK IS LIL JOHNNY GONNA LIVE THAT DOWN, NOT ONLY IS HE NOT ONE OF THE POPULAR KIDS BUT HIS MOM HAS BLEW HALF OF THEM...I mean, damn

Originally posted by mackfatsoe@Jul 25 2005, 08:22 PM

True story.

I know a guy who fucked this kid from his highschool's mom doggystyle in her bathroom, pulled out, came on her back, spread his manbutter around with his dick and said "I like to play with my speeeeerm."

one word made this post so much funnier than it should be.

^tell that to, um, apparently a lot of people who love that shit..

gross.

The dangerous mix of crystal meth use and unprotected sex got the world's attention in February 2005 when it was revealed that a New York City man who is a frequent crystal meth user and had unprotected sex with numerous other men contracted a highly virulent strain of HIV. The virus with which he is infected is resistant to three out of the four classes of commonly used HIV drug treatments, and is so fast-acting that it progressed from initial infection to full-blown AIDS within three months.

^ yikes!

I'd bet that the average homosexual man HATES that kind of guy,

just like Chris Rock hates 'Niggers' but loves black people. I'm sure

that a large population of older gay men who are blisteringly political

and have been out long enough to have lost many friends to aids

absolutely detest young gays who are unsafe and irresponsible.