Contest With Prizes

Tough Love

i posted this in third rail, but nobody fucking goes there, and i didnt want anyone on here to miss out

this contest is on Bombingscience, PG and HP.

If you wish to enter on more than one forum, you have to include a whole new batch of 3 entries.

Originally posted by Tough Love@Jul 22 2005, 04:58 PM

triplethreaT2_B.jpg

**DISREGARD THE "IF 12 PEOPLE ENTER" DEALY**

This battle is taking place at a few different forums and the top 3 from each forum will face off at Hundred Proof for the true title of being a triple threat.

Winners at each site will be determined by a poll.

Post entries in this thread.

Only 1 entry per person per site.(you can enter at all sites with different entries)

Prizes will be awarded to the winner of the final poll at HP.

No new entries need to be submitted for the final poll.

Each entry must included 3 entries from each category showcasing different skillz that a true writer must possess....

1>piece (painted)

1>sketch

1>misc(hard hit, wheat paste, stencil, roller, stickers, etc)

There is no specific word for this battle because as a triple threat you represent yourself, to make the entry authentically a new one we ask that you included a STAR in each of your entries.

This battle is for true triple threat writers, are you up?

This will not only showcase your skills, but hopefully showcase the best of 12oz. So represent your hood. hah

triplethreatbanner.jpg

Also anyone wanting to pump the battle can use the banner above. Maybe there's some untapped skill out there that might want to rep. from a site not listed.

there is legit prizes to the winners, and maybe even some runner up prizes. These may include t-shirts, caps, stickers, and whatever else us mods at HP can come up with.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

wheatpasting is a fundamental skill of being a graff writer?

i thought wheatpasting what for art school pussies?

most the kids i know that wheatpaste dont bomb much if at all.

nice battle tho, graffically designed flyer and everything. swell.

hard hits? that sounds funny to me.

internet battles in deffinition themself sound funny to me.

then again i would likly rank low in this battle so ill shut my fuckin mouth right now.

1, im not the one who wrote this shit, im just merely spreding the word. hard hit sounds goofy to me too oh well

2, this is far beyond a wheatpaste battle so dont even bother trying to make fun. if some artfag writer out there does pieces and bombs and tags and does wheatpaste as well, and would like to post it, its fine. the frst two things are like the graffiti. and the third is anything else not covered by the first two

hope some of you enter. this is one of the few contests that'll offer some prizes if u win, so dont sleep on it