For the homies..

ghostvandal

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by DavidSilver@Jul 25 2005, 03:39 PM

Dear Losers :

Thank you for dedicating your whole life to jocking graffiti and posting pictures. If it wasn't for virgin frat boys in echo shirts this site might not be what it is today. So a big THANK YOU go's out to you! SUCKERS

...>>>>>EXACTLY<<<<<<....

More toys showing toys how to and where to get trains,,,

You fucking idiots keep forgeting that railworkers and detekts peeep this site,

you SUCKERS are the down fall af the train scene,its going down like the subways sonny!

Originally posted by IRonE_gee+Jul 25 2005, 05:02 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (IRonE_gee - Jul 25 2005, 05:02 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-DavidSilver@Jul 25 2005, 03:39 PM

Dear Losers :

Thank you for dedicating your whole life to jocking graffiti and posting pictures. If it wasn't for virgin frat boys in echo shirts this site might not be what it is today. So a big THANK YOU go's out to you! SUCKERS

...>>>>>EXACTLY<<<<<<....

More toys showing toys how to and where to get trains,,,

You fucking idiots keep forgeting that railworkers and detekts peeep this site,

you SUCKERS are the down fall af the train scene,its going down like the subways sonny!

[/b]

please explain me your point, im sure the railworkers know that graffiti on trains are being painted by humans, and just dont appears like that on freights. i really feel the same as you about toys showing other toys where to get trains, thats why we regulate spots. again dont take all these pictures too seriously, the hip hop crew in the intermodal yards was in fact the option snowboard crew trying to get some footage while we were on the other side of the fence laughing at them, police showed up and asked them to leave, and they left when they got their footage.. now stop being a dick and show some appreciation for the time we put posting flicks for everybody.

yo frate raper, i knoww man i know! i couldnt fucking find your e2e i benched last year and i was fuckkk i need to find some pieces, but finally gave up, (which reminds me did you ever end up catching those new cn extendo fresh blue we "touched" ?) and you know what? you should give me a shout this year before coming to under pressure that way we can manage to paint some goodies instead of you coming here,getting drunk.not talking to anyone and heading right to the strippers......mmm?? right?... then heading home. you silly independant perv! fucking right eh?

Fuck dude I don't drink,I catch tags in weird alleys while my boys hit the bars,then I get lost and walk 50 more blocks. I'll get in touch with you for sure bro,theirs like 4 to 5 dudes rolling so you might not want to ruck with that many assholes but we'd better hang out!

and yes I think one of us has video footage of the extendos rolling......and fuck you again,atleast flow posts me right?dick!

Originally posted by GoldenTouch+Jul 25 2005, 04:29 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GoldenTouch - Jul 25 2005, 04:29 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>DOIN' IT REAL BIG on the self promo and friends, but ALL OF IT WAS REAL ILL...YEAH!!!!AHAHAHA!!!(..a lil censored!! AHAHAH!)

[/b]

Originally posted by cashmoney@Jul 25 2005, 06:00 PM

looks like somebody had a good time peace.

<!--QuoteBegin-joewelcome@Jul 25 2005, 08:55 PM

broooooklyn!!

nice fuckin post, some killer location shots and shit.

MAN..LOOK HEADS..I DONT KNOW TOO MUCH WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON WITH THE BEEF ON GHOSTVANDAL.......BUT WE ARE THE GOODTIMES KREW!!! WE LOVE GRAFFITI..AND WE LOVE TO HAVE F - U - N!!! I DONT KNOW TOO MUCH BUT I LOVE ALL YOU 12 0Z KATS AND I KNOW THAT GHOSTVANDIE TOOK A GOOD MINUTE TO POST ALL THESE FLIX FROM WHAT HE FLEXED. AS FOR ME AND MY BOYS..WE STAY HAVIN' A GOODTIME AND PROMOTING ANYONE WHO LOVES THE ORIGINAL UNTOUCHED BLAZING PIECES AND THE ADVENTURES ON THE FREIGHTS THAT'S FOR YOU "AND THE HOMIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" .....YO GHOSTVANDIE..YOU BE ILLIN' KID!!!!!! PEACE TO EVERYBODY... LET'S ALL DO IT REAL BIG ..ONE TIME!!! AHAHAHAHA!!! MUCH LOVE TO EVERYBODY AND AGAIN MY BOY GHOSTVANDAL!!! ...PEACE. :king:

Originally posted by Frate Raper@Jul 26 2005, 04:08 PM

Fuck dude I don't drink,I catch tags in weird alleys while my boys hit the bars,then I get lost and walk 50 more blocks. I'll get in touch with you for sure bro,theirs like 4 to 5 dudes rolling so you might not want to ruck with that many assholes but we'd better hang out!

and yes I think one of us has video footage of the extendos rolling......and fuck you again,atleast flow posts me right?dick!

hey man i caught you twice on the same line today.. dont worry i'll post ya on my next thread ;)