Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
COUGAR

LORDS CREW

i'll cosign to that kinda..dissing with just tags and hollows is weak sauce.even tko/ftl/mq goes over people with some big time throws or pieces even.that's how hatin dissers get down.in a somewhat respectable way.but fuck them scrap niggas.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Ill put in laymen s terms. You cant gamble when you got nothing to gamble with. You have to have something to risk for someone to take your bet. Lords got spots to risk. Roten go get your spots put in some real work then lets see you try to protect at the same time Diss. Not going to happen. Its a suckers bet to bet someone that brings nothing to the table.

Movement and mathmatics, its seems your just trying to make up a bunch of excuses to save face. Your not fooling anyone. Name people in lords who hold it down in the streets on a consistant level for years straight. I don't think you can. Lords just recruits a bunch flavor of the months and trys to pass it off like everyone in that crew is holding it down on streets. Just be real about your shit. Lords is more like arrogant spray can artists then writers.

Movement and mathmatics, its seems your just trying to make up a bunch of excuses to save face. Your not fooling anyone. Name people in lords who hold it down in the streets on a consistant level for years straight. I don't think you can. Lords just recruits a bunch flavor of the months and trys to pass it off like everyone in that crew is holding it down on streets. Just be real about your shit. Lords is more like arrogant spray can artists then writers.

3988336693_c824624086_b.jpg

No excuses here just calling it like i see it. This is a whole different argument in itself and really it can go both ways all big crews make there mistakes and have dropouts. But really it all depends who you are comparing them to, for it to really become a valid argument. Who in SJ has held it down in the streets since 86 or 88 whenever they started. Who in the whole bay area has held it down that long. You have to have a bar to compare them too, you cant just throw random shit out there and say they havent been doing work. I can name a handful of Lords that have been around for a long time and have had there days and comebacks but really your trying to throw stones at one Crew. Let me know who and what crew has been in the streets in SJ or the Bay as long as them? Then we can debate.

Believe me this crew is far from perfect and has made some serious mistakes and isnt the #1 crew in the world but i havnt heard anyone in here say anything about those things. You just seem bitter for some reason like these arrogant assholes dissed you in some way.

No excuses here just calling it like i see it. This is a whole different argument in itself and really it can go both ways all big crews make there mistakes and have dropouts. But really it all depends who you are comparing them to, for it to really become a valid argument. Who in SJ has held it down in the streets since 86 or 88 whenever they started. Who in the whole bay area has held it down that long. You have to have a bar to compare them too, you cant just throw random shit out there and say they havent been doing work. I can name a handful of Lords that have been around for a long time and have had there days and comebacks but really your trying to throw stones at one Crew. Let me know who and what crew has been in the streets in SJ or the Bay as long as them? Then we can debate.

Believe me this crew is far from perfect and has made some serious mistakes and isnt the #1 crew in the world but i havnt heard anyone in here say anything about those things. You just seem bitter for some reason like these arrogant assholes dissed you in some way.

This guy knows his stuff, props

if that shit went down, i know that every lord member couldn't have been there.so who where these lord members that supposedly sat around and watched,point them out..

actually you are wrong you fucken dumb bitch.! its both,I 100% believe that.did you fucks know that lords was a bombing crew and pieceing crew back in the past when they started then it became a pieceing crew,then they broke up started twb and some went to lords,tfl,love,life,looc,then back to bombing,then a semi piecer crew,then now a lay back crew getting dissed the fuck out by them R10 kats.just because a crew has been out for decades does not mean every mutha fucker has to bow down and respect them.fuck that shit,we in the new age of graff,you dont need to be a follower and keep doing your thang.also shut the fuck up with this "oh they been out for decades",man fuck that who gives a shit.to me if your going to be out for decades then keep on pushing it til you cant anymore,these fucks take hella breaks,more then a lazy nigger on his 1st day at work.quantity and quality,stupid nigger.Oh and I want to give a shout out to Manos,now what bitch!!,lmao.cant keep up .you had all that fire when you 1st got in now your a dud.- TheDemons 7:77