LORDS CREW

COUGAR

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
.WISR...TEACHER..DESS...EGER... DEOZ...SNO..KASANOVA...TEZACON...DLINE...RIP EASZER..TSR..GLARE.. CHEATER..FADE...RAM...KAZE... I CAN GO MORE THEN 5 OKAY OKAY LETS DO THE MATH NOW LORDS - XLORDS= NO RESPECT 4 THE XLORDS..WHEN THE WORD DISLOYAL IS THROWN OUT THERE IT IS DIRECTED 2 YOU!THIS CREW IS IN YOUR BLOOD LINE NOT ONLY DID YOU BETRAY US YOU BACK STABED YOUR COUSIN..WHO IS DOWN WITH THE CREW 4 LIFE....YES YOU HAVE A POINT WITH THE CBS SHIT AND TO THOSE WHO ARE "HOMEBOYS" AND FIGHT TO MOVE THAT NORTHERN MOVEMENT FORWARD...CAN RELATE WITH YOU.BUT WERE NOT A GANG WERE A CREW!!FOR I EM A "LORD" THERE IS NO OTHER CREW NEXT TO MY NAME BUT THAT.BUT YOU MUST UNDERSTAND ONE THING THIS IS ABOUT LORDS NOT ABOUT YOU .FOR YOU ARE NO LONGER A LORD.NAME DROPN WILL NOT HELP YOU IN THIS CASE. YOU & I KNOW WHO REALLY RUNS "LORDS" .THE CREW IS STRONGER THEN EVER BECAUSE OF "HIM"."HE" WILL NOT BE HAPPY WITH YOU WHEN HE CATCHS WIND OF ALL THIS..IM NOT PUTTING YOU ON BLAST IM JUST TURN UP THE VOLUME..SO THAT THE WRITERS WHO HAVE READ YOUR BULLSHIT KNOWS THE TRUTH STOP SPEAKING ON LORDS BISSNESS I DOES CONSERN YOU ANY MORE.

? im lost here ?

i thought poesia's children put his old ass in the retirement center?

I choose to come and go as i please in this graf game. And retirement isnt posting this from barcelona as i get ready to paint my 4th piece in 3 days. Doesnt sound like retirement to me. Piece to my boys in the san jose lords crew.

Poesia Transcend 2007 S7300207.jpg

Props to all the Lords, Yall mutha fuckaz were my idols when i was a young buck, Yall still get my respect....Once you think the lords have calmed down in Sj....BLAM, Back with a vengeance.

I'd Never forget the "ZIEK" Throwy on the corner of 1st and Santa Clara. I thought "this cat's got balls that clang"

;5545024']I choose to come and go as i please in this graf game. And retirement isnt posting this from barcelona as i get ready to paint my 4th piece in 3 days. Doesnt sound like retirement to me. Piece to my boys in the san jose lords crew.

Poesia Transcend 2007 S7300207.jpg

damn 4 peices in 3 days...you must be pooped!! how do you manage that pace? lmao

lords.jpg

heres a couple tags i saw pretty far from the bay........

071-3.jpg

174.jpg

also i just wanted to add BIG up to LORDS crew. There some real muthafuckas, I remember being in Tracy, DVI RC. Doing the physical where a dude looks at your teeth and a fucken bitch takes your blood. well anyway to make a large story short, LORDS had a few hit ups in that little physical yard, and I felt hella good inside to see it in such a hostile enviroment (on site Northerners and blacks against whites). And if you ask any Northerner in the pinta from San Jo and guarantee they know LORDS. Forever Forward... HUIZA. IXPOL MEH.

I must say...