LORDS CREW

COUGAR

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

LORDSanJose ...................... much love to the real Lords that started it.. By putting up the TAGS on the street the BOMN the I dont give a fuck Shots the real deal homie....LOVE LORDS OUT VANDALIZING EVERYTHING.................peace

;5462403']If you can name 5 original lords from San Jose not mentioned in this post, i might give your comment some merit. But the way i see it whoever started this post put about almost all my flicks posted after i left lords trying to get fame as usual for the crew. I had already made Xlords and they still posted xlords flicks on this site. I would respect if they would have put my original shit when i was putting it down for the crew way back when most of these new kids were not around.

Wether painting once a year or not one production in almost 4 years ago rocks what most have done in this new crew. I respect my peers in the crew and will always see them as family. U know who you are. Its the new kids that forget that they actually joined the crew cause........... No need to bring up old shit.

Just keep lords alive if you want resepct the originala. Not sure who actually got kicked out for disloyalty, i know me and djae left years ago. I would like to hear who u think got kicked out for disloyalty, when half the lords rock CBS or some other crew. So whos really disloyal ask all the older cats left that claim CBS LORDS where there loyalty lies.

San jose is Lords! CBS is Los Angeles!. And there are a handful of Lords in prison duing life right now that would take that as an insult. You do the math.

Know your history.

.WISR...TEACHER..DESS...EGER... DEOZ...SNO..KASANOVA...TEZACON...DLINE...RIP EASZER..TSR..GLARE.. CHEATER..FADE...RAM...KAZE... I CAN GO MORE THEN 5 OKAY OKAY LETS DO THE MATH NOW LORDS - XLORDS= NO RESPECT 4 THE XLORDS..WHEN THE WORD DISLOYAL IS THROWN OUT THERE IT IS DIRECTED 2 YOU!THIS CREW IS IN YOUR BLOOD LINE NOT ONLY DID YOU BETRAY US YOU BACK STABED YOUR COUSIN..WHO IS DOWN WITH THE CREW 4 LIFE....YES YOU HAVE A POINT WITH THE CBS SHIT AND TO THOSE WHO ARE "HOMEBOYS" AND FIGHT TO MOVE THAT NORTHERN MOVEMENT FORWARD...CAN RELATE WITH YOU.BUT WERE NOT A GANG WERE A CREW!!FOR I EM A "LORD" THERE IS NO OTHER CREW NEXT TO MY NAME BUT THAT.BUT YOU MUST UNDERSTAND ONE THING THIS IS ABOUT LORDS NOT ABOUT YOU .FOR YOU ARE NO LONGER A LORD.NAME DROPN WILL NOT HELP YOU IN THIS CASE. YOU & I KNOW WHO REALLY RUNS "LORDS" .THE CREW IS STRONGER THEN EVER BECAUSE OF "HIM"."HE" WILL NOT BE HAPPY WITH YOU WHEN HE CATCHS WIND OF ALL THIS..IM NOT PUTTING YOU ON BLAST IM JUST TURN UP THE VOLUME..SO THAT THE WRITERS WHO HAVE READ YOUR BULLSHIT KNOWS THE TRUTH STOP SPEAKING ON LORDS BISSNESS I DOES CONSERN YOU ANY MORE.

GET IT STREIGHT LORDS STARTED IN SAN JO CALIFAS NOT IN THE EAST COAST.....FUCK WHAT YOU HEARD

ive met some off these new dudes in lords and i asked about some of the old cats, and the response i got was like they could careless about thier crews history, they looked at me like i was some kind of jerk for even askin.

ive met some off these new dudes in lords and i asked about some of the old cats, and the response i got was like they could careless about thier crews history, they looked at me like i was some kind of jerk for even askin.

dont say ive met these new dudes.throw names out there let people now who your talking about i am history i talk to every one in the crew and for poeasia get @ me homie im not wit all this internet shit you know me homie im hands on.this site is made for us!to push every write harder to see what we cant see.all this talk about not respecting history is bullshit internet gosup!! i respect those who give the lords crew props.....we meaning every writer on this site needs to push there crew harder i understand there will be some people or should i say kids.get on this site and start talkn shit more likely there TOYS or just some envy fool.

to every one dont fall in to the trap...all this is doing is killing our culture..my crew bizz is my bizz your crew bizz is your crew biz leave the politics to those who call the shots..

keep OUR thing alive.our enemy is the goverment & the blind society.not each other........

I HAVE BATTLED 4 LORDS I WILL DIE 4 LORDS........:scrambled:

i aint gonna drop their names, im not no hall monitor, but maybe someday they will have the heart to really learn about the history of something they represent. i only asked them cause i never really met anybody from lords, but yet i grew up seein them up and lookin up to them, im just one of guys thats wants to know who what where when about the history.

.WISR...TEACHER..DESS...EGER... DEOZ...SNO..KASANOVA...TEZACON...DLINE...RIP EASZER..TSR..GLARE.. CHEATER..FADE...RAM...KAZE... I CAN GO MORE THEN 5 OKAY OKAY LETS DO THE MATH NOW LORDS - XLORDS= NO RESPECT 4 THE XLORDS..WHEN THE WORD DISLOYAL IS THROWN OUT THERE IT IS DIRECTED 2 YOU!THIS CREW IS IN YOUR BLOOD LINE NOT ONLY DID YOU BETRAY US YOU BACK STABED YOUR COUSIN..WHO IS DOWN WITH THE CREW 4 LIFE....YES YOU HAVE A POINT WITH THE CBS SHIT AND TO THOSE WHO ARE "HOMEBOYS" AND FIGHT TO MOVE THAT NORTHERN MOVEMENT FORWARD...CAN RELATE WITH YOU.BUT WERE NOT A GANG WERE A CREW!!FOR I EM A "LORD" THERE IS NO OTHER CREW NEXT TO MY NAME BUT THAT.BUT YOU MUST UNDERSTAND ONE THING THIS IS ABOUT LORDS NOT ABOUT YOU .FOR YOU ARE NO LONGER A LORD.NAME DROPN WILL NOT HELP YOU IN THIS CASE. YOU & I KNOW WHO REALLY RUNS "LORDS" .THE CREW IS STRONGER THEN EVER BECAUSE OF "HIM"."HE" WILL NOT BE HAPPY WITH YOU WHEN HE CATCHS WIND OF ALL THIS..IM NOT PUTTING YOU ON BLAST IM JUST TURN UP THE VOLUME..SO THAT THE WRITERS WHO HAVE READ YOUR BULLSHIT KNOWS THE TRUTH STOP SPEAKING ON LORDS BISSNESS I DOES CONSERN YOU ANY MORE.

THIS IS A ROLL CALL. A REAL ROLL CALL.

I RESPECT EACH AND EVERYONE OF THESE NAMES. SO TO ME ITS A MUTE POINT. MY POINT WAS MISTAKEN, WHY WOULD WHOEVER STARTED THIS THREAD POST FLICKS OF MINE WHEN I WAS NO LONGER IN LORDS, TO ME THAT WAS WHY I WAS EVEN WRITING. WHY NOT POST MY SHIT FROM WHEN I WAS LORDS.

EVERYONE HATED ME WHEN I MADE XLORDS AND WE SUPPOSEDLY HAD BEEF THEN IN A LORDS THREAD THEY POST XLORDS PRODUCTIONS. THAT DIDNT MAKE SENSE.

ITS THE LORD LEGACY THAT EACH OF OF US STRIVED TO MAKE CONCRETE, WE ALL HAD A PART FROM BISR AND TEZACON TAKING CITY IN SAN JOSE, TO ORIGINAL LORDS DOING PIECES LIKE SNO AND KASANOVA, TO DESS TAKING CITY MORE THAN ONCE WITH 2 DIFFERENT NAMES. THIS IS THE LORDS HISTORY AND ALOT OF PEOPLE IN THE CREW WHEN I LEFT KNEW NOTHING OF IT.

ITS THE PAST ME AND ZIEK HAD A TALK RECENTLY AND TO ME IVE MOVED ON, ME AND HIM CAME TO AN UNDERSTANDING. IF HIM OR MY FAMILY LIKE HIM WERE AROUND WHEN THE CREW EXPANDED SO QUICKLY I MIGHT HAVE NEVER LEFT BUT EVERYONE WENT THERE SEPERATE WAYS AND AS A LEADER BISR MADE HIS DECISIONS AND THATS THAT. WE HAD OUR DIFFERENCES AND PARTED WAYS. AND THEY FEEL LIKE THERE BETTER OFF WITHOUT ME THAT MIGHT BE TRUE. THE CREW IS EXPANDING AND WE HAD DIFFERENT VISIONS. I RESPECTED THAT.

THE REASON FOR XLORDS ORIGINALLY WAS TO KEEP PART OF THE LEGACY THAT WAS IN MY BLOOD WITH 1ST GENERATION LORDS, AND THE LEGACY THAT I HELPED BUILT. IT WAS HARD WALKING AWAY FROM FAMILY SO I PUT LORDS IN MY NAME. THAT WAS OVER 4 YEARS AGO. IVE LET IT GO. AND TALKING TO ZIEK HE MADE ME UNDERSTAND IT FROM A DIFFERENT POINT OF VIEW. I WOULD NEVER DISRESPECT THOSE ORIGINAL LORDS FROM SAN JOSE THAT I GREW UP WITH, THAT STILL REPRESENT THAT NAME EACH OF THE ABOVE MENTIONED INCLUDED. SO XLORDS HAS BEEN NO MORE. TO ME I WILL NEVER ROCK ANOTHER CREW PERIOD. WHAT I DID FOR LORDS WILL REMAIN. MY NAME IS ALL I GOT. AND THIS LATE IN MY GRAF LIFE THERE IS NO NEED FOR A CREW. WHEN YOU BEGIN A CREW ITS EASIER TO BE RECKOGNIZED BUT WHEN YOUR OLDER LIKE ME MY NAME SPEAKS FOR ME. IM RESPONSIBLE FOR ME, NOT SOME OTHER KID SOMEONE ELSE LET IN MY CREW. I WALK ALONE NOW, ILL PAINT WITH LORDS, MY BOYS IN MSK, TRANSCEND, WHOEVER WANTS TO PAINT ITS ABOUT PAINTING TO ME.

AND AS FAR AS ME BEING DISLOYAL. ASK ANYONE FROM THE CREW REAL TALK. ABOUT DISLOYALTY. I PUT THIS CREW FIRST AND FOREMOST, IT WAS THE CREW BEING TO BIG THAT MADE ME LOSE INTEREST. WHEN I MEET SOMEONE THAT IS IN MY CREW AT A YARD AND IM LIKE WHO ARE YOU. THERE WERE PROBLEMS. LONG STORY I COULD GO ON ABOUT THAT.

ONE MORE POST AND THEN ITS DEAD TO ME CAUSE EVERYONE KNOWS MY NUMBER IF WE NEED TO TALK MORE.

THIS IS A LORDS THREAD GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL I STILL SEE ALOT OF YOU AS FAMILY STILL. YOUR DOING YOUR THING AND IM DOING MINE.

;5465255']THIS IS A ROLL CALL. A REAL ROLL CALL.

THAT MADE ME LOSE INTEREST. WHEN I MEET SOMEONE THAT IS IN MY CREW AT A YARD AND IM LIKE WHO ARE YOU. THERE WERE PROBLEMS. LONG STORY I COULD GO ON ABOUT THAT.

thats some shit

• 4 weeks later...

heres a couple tags i saw pretty far from the bay........

071-3.jpg

174.jpg

also i just wanted to add BIG up to LORDS crew. There some real muthafuckas, I remember being in Tracy, DVI RC. Doing the physical where a dude looks at your teeth and a fucken bitch takes your blood. well anyway to make a large story short, LORDS had a few hit ups in that little physical yard, and I felt hella good inside to see it in such a hostile enviroment (on site Northerners and blacks against whites). And if you ask any Northerner in the pinta from San Jo and guarantee they know LORDS. Forever Forward... HUIZA. IXPOL MEH.