LORDS CREW

COUGAR

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

LORDS isn't just nationwide its WORLDWIDE with members in italy and other parts of europe... some cats got the boot recently for disloyalty but in 2007 the crew is stronger then ever. Peace to the real LORDS who paint more then once a year and bomb like maniacs worldwide... and thanks to BISR 68 for startin this shit.....

LORDS isn't just nationwide its WORLDWIDE with members in italy and other parts of europe... some cats got the boot recently for disloyalty but in 2007 the crew is stronger then ever. Peace to the real LORDS who paint more then once a year and bomb like maniacs worldwide... and thanks to BISR 68 for startin this shit.....

If you can name 5 original lords from San Jose not mentioned in this post, i might give your comment some merit. But the way i see it whoever started this post put about almost all my flicks posted after i left lords trying to get fame as usual for the crew. I had already made Xlords and they still posted xlords flicks on this site. I would respect if they would have put my original shit when i was putting it down for the crew way back when most of these new kids were not around.

Wether painting once a year or not one production in almost 4 years ago rocks what most have done in this new crew. I respect my peers in the crew and will always see them as family. U know who you are. Its the new kids that forget that they actually joined the crew cause........... No need to bring up old shit.

Just keep lords alive if you want resepct the originala. Not sure who actually got kicked out for disloyalty, i know me and djae left years ago. I would like to hear who u think got kicked out for disloyalty, when half the lords rock CBS or some other crew. So whos really disloyal ask all the older cats left that claim CBS LORDS where there loyalty lies.

San jose is Lords! CBS is Los Angeles!. And there are a handful of Lords in prison duing life right now that would take that as an insult. You do the math.

Know your history.

;5462403']If you can name 5 original lords from San Jose not mentioned in this post, i might give your comment some merit. But the way i see it whoever started this post put about almost all my flicks posted after i left lords trying to get fame as usual for the crew. I had already made Xlords and they still posted xlords flicks on this site. I would respect if they would have put my original shit when i was putting it down for the crew way back when most of these new kids were not around.

Wether painting once a year or not one production in almost 4 years ago rocks what most have done in this new crew. I respect my peers in the crew and will always see them as family. U know who you are. Its the new kids that forget that they actually joined the crew cause........... No need to bring up old shit.

Just keep lords alive if you want resepct the originala. Not sure who actually got kicked out for disloyalty, i know me and djae left years ago. I would like to hear who u think got kicked out for disloyalty, when half the lords rock CBS or some other crew. So whos really disloyal ask all the older cats left that claim CBS LORDS where there loyalty lies.

San jose is Lords! CBS is Los Angeles!. And there are a handful of Lords in prison duing life right now that would take that as an insult. You do the math.

Know your history.

this is true lords should and always come first.....those who think differently get the fuck out and all this la shit hell na san jo lords keep that la shit out....i feel you on that....djae and poesia will always be in lords to me at least.:mad:all that talk about bout x lords its crazy i have respect for poesia and djae once a lord always a lord