LORDS CREW

COUGAR

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Norcalnick you sound like a hyna bitch! i use to walk around with the homie that use to sport the red lords jacket back in the days even then i use to see them levas get punked! but yea they been around for long time! sucks all that time yet they get no respect...... keep it legal!or under rocks!

:lol:

Sounds like all you do is run around the streets jockin people. Looking at what people wear and not knowing no names like a designer clothes wearing cunt.

Looks to me you are a graffiti groupie, hop off the nuts.

:lol: PUSSY COWARD I JUST DONT SNITCH OR DRY SNITCH NO NEED FOR NAMES COWARD HOW ABOUT THAT IF YOU IN LORDS YOU KNOW WHO IM TALKING ABOUT PUSSY!!!!!

R.I.P TO THE HOMIE!

A bunch of jive ass cats jocking all over a couple south bay crews. The south bay ain't about shit right now. All that's out there is some fools trying to come up with come whack ass tags crossing each other making the spots hot.

San Jose threads got locked...Why??? Because all people what to do is gossip like little girls. Just like this thread got turned into. Yapadee yap yap yap, Don't talk about it, be about it!

All SJ is rockin 8th grade throwies, Busted ass 3 letter flows, and a bunch of shit talking.

A bunch of jive ass cats jocking all over a couple south bay crews. The south bay ain't about shit right now. All that's out there is some fools trying to come up with come whack ass tags crossing each other making the spots hot.

San Jose threads got locked...Why??? Because all people what to do is gossip like little girls. Just like this thread got turned into. Yapadee yap yap yap, Don't talk about it, be about it!

All SJ is rockin 8th grade throwies, Busted ass 3 letter flows, and a bunch of shit talking.

yappin AND WHAT R U DOING:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D

WOW...DID U REALLY SAY THAT ABOUT ALL THE WRITERS IN SJ AND SOUTH BAY DOING SHIT RIGHT NOW.......I DISAGREE MAN....MUCH RESPECT TO ALL LORDS GUYS BUT TO SAY THIS IS A MAJOR DIS TO EVERYONE DOING THEIR THING IN SJ.....IM PROUD OF SJ GRAFF RIGHT NOW.....KEEP IT UP SJ

WOW...DID U REALLY SAY THAT ABOUT ALL THE WRITERS IN SJ AND SOUTH BAY DOING SHIT RIGHT NOW.......I DISAGREE MAN....MUCH RESPECT TO ALL LORDS GUYS BUT TO SAY THIS IS A MAJOR DIS TO EVERYONE DOING THEIR THING IN SJ.....IM PROUD OF SJ GRAFF RIGHT NOW.....KEEP IT UP SJ

yupp dont believe the net....kiddies