RENDITION

Salafi_Zahrah

That's actually what I tried to do but I must have did it wrong cause it didn't work. We didn't have the internet when I was in highschool that shit came out like the next year so that's why I suck at computers. :dozey:

And Kracatau, I already explained it to you when you had your other screen name. I don't feel I need to repeat myself.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Funny, I don't remember ever having the conversation with you. Now quit bitching out in front of everyone and drop that knowledge, son. It shouldn't be that hard to explain if it is as obvious as you seem to think. I mean... if you are too feeble minded to describe your surroundings.....

*SF1 is convinced I'm Kabar, and that he has pulled my card.

When you have cops randomly searching you on trains... when you cant do shit without fear of the cops (and in my city you cant walk down the block without seeing at least one drive by or on bikes, and you can't even blink wrong without catching a fine or getting knocked)... when you have a "Patriot Act" that pretty much cancels the Constitution and Bill of Rights and gives them the abillity to wire-tap and or snatch up anybody for anything without a warrant (on some KGB shit)... When you have a push in congress to pass a bill that will give out 10 year sentences to people for not snitching on drug dealers... When you have the media pretty much acting like a propoganda tool for the government, trying to scare people into submition...You live in what is called a Police state.

It's not that hard to recognize, just open your eyes and look around at what's going on. :rolleyes2:

Good boy SF1!

a4270_dog_smarttreats_2531d.jpg

Cops don't randomly search me on trains. I assume you are reffering to the searches in NYC that followed the London train bombings? Those seemed like a pretty measured attempt to avoid a similair attack in the wake of the attacks over seas. They also seemed to go over pretty well with the folks in that city. Am I mistaken about that? What alternative would you have them implement? The same security checkpoints that exist in airports? They can't really ignore the risk altogether can they?

I can do all sorts of things without a fear of the cops. The only time I worry about them is when I'm doing something illegal, and that is a risk I accept. Yeah, the fines and searches and harrassment are bullshit, but I think that to a limited degree they are a necessary evil. Specific cops are dicks, others are cool. Just like any other group of folks. Learn to deal with them as such and things will go much better for you. Pull your pants up and call them 'sir'. You get to sleep in your own bed.

Just so you know, Congress always has nonsense bills going. Another FYI: just because a bill exists doesn't mean it will pass. Although I agree, that one would be fucked if it made it.

*I'm not following this bill, so I'm leaving my ass uncovered here.

The media is what you make of it, and propaganda is business as usual nine times out of ten. I don't like the media. I don't watch network news. We are in agreement that it is fucked. But we also have access to alternative news sources and all kinds of other bullshit blogs and whateverthefuckelse. There is no real strangle hold in (mis)information these days.

Basically my main gripe with you is that you are so fucking quick to cry foul with all this 'NAZI/COMMIE!' shit. I'm still curious about that one if you feel like learnin' me a bit more. Sure there are elements in our society that reflect elements in those understood to be police states, but shit isn't as bad as you make it out to be. At least not from where I am standing.

Not for nothing but only someone that comes from money or has money and a job waiting for them can just pick up and move to another country. The rest of us are pretty much stuck in life. I would love to just be able to just pick up and move...

But then again why shoud I? And why should anybody be forced to move to a free country when our ancestors have shed blood and or died to establish and keep America free?

What the fuck is wrong with you people that you think that someone that beleives in freedom and equality shoud LEAVE AMERICA of all places!?!? Why don't these "Neo-Cons" leave? America is saposed to be a free country. It's not only "sapose" to be a free country, people have layed there lives on the lines over two centurys to keep it that way so who the fuck are these "Republican" "Neo-Conservative" fascists to just TAKE power and stamp out freedom in America of all places? Why don't they leave instead of driveing the rest of us out????

Shit, at least they all seem to have money. They can afford to leave and start their own little "Nazi Germany" in some other country that's used to and appresciates being oppressed. :dozey:

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by SF1@Aug 14 2005, 11:04 PM

Not for nothing but only someone that comes from money or has money and a job waiting for them can just pick up and move to another country. The rest of us are pretty much stuck in life. I would love to just be able to just pick up and move...

But then again why shoud I? And why should anybody be forced to move to a free country when our ancestors have shed blood and or died to establish and keep America free?

What the fuck is wrong with you people that you think that someone that beleives in freedom and equality shoud LEAVE AMERICA of all places!?!?

If you have the ability to go online, you have the ability to find a job overseas. Saving up money to move out is not really all that difficult. It just takes patience and dedication... you can't "just pick up and move", and if you're expecting things in America to be that easy then you're in for a surprise.

Why should you move out? It's no secret that there's no total freedom in the US, or anywhere else in the world for that matter. There's flavors, degrees, and varieties of freedom, and the US has a particular kind different from the Swiss kind, the Spanish kind, the Argentinian kind. Obviously the current American flavor of freedom doesn't appeal to you, but there may be another country that does.

The "If you don't like it here move out" argument really IS a load of shit, but not for the reasons you posted. Sure you can move out, but if you really want to help and improve the state of your country you have a much better chance staying and working from the inside. Stay here if you care enough about your country you're willing to work hard to help it improve. Move out if you don't.

Originally posted by SF1@Aug 14 2005, 09:04 PM

shoud

beleives

saposed

"sapose"

layed

there (should be their)

centurys

driveing

appresciates

i'm not sure where to start w/ you...

a passport should cost you under $200. if you're working at all, you should be able to come up w/ that. you seem to be desperate enough to leave that you could get it and skip out on your bills in order to make it North, or overseas accordingly. but i'm under the impression that you're 17 and don't work or pay bills, so maybe i should just forget that thought.

oh, and to your name calling, how would me tolerance towards mistakes make me an idiot? an asshole, a hypocrite, selfish. those may apply, "idiot," however is something more applicable to someone more in line with your spelling abilities...

Passport? Why should you need a passport? Millions of illegal aliens just walk right into this awful, totalitarian hell that is the U.S., completely unimpeded. Or, like the dope runners do after they've finished dropping their load, you could just present yourself to the nearest INS agent and say "No habla english" and they will just load you on a bus for a free trip back to Mexico.

Since everybody knows that Mexico and all Central American and South American countries are just wonderful Third World paradises, you can kick the dust of this American gulag off your hurraches and be enjoying the wonderful life of libertad down in good ol' Mexico or Peru or Columbia, etc., etc. in no time.

When it's time to come home, no problemo, amigo, just walk across that UNGUARDED BORDER like it's not even there, which, of course, for the illegal immigrants, it's not.

I know several 24-7 tramps that fly a sign up in the northern U.S. during the summer, save up their money and then ride trains down to Mexico, where they live all winter. They stay in Mexico until the money runs short, then come back across the U.S. border and catch out for the north again to replenish their vacation funds. One guy I met has an SSDI check for being "mentally ill." His "crazy check" goes to a P.O. box about a block from the border bridge in Brownsville, and he lives pretty well over in Matamoros. He only comes back to pick up his money. He treats his mental illness with Dos Equis and Olympias frescas and frequent applications of Mexican girlfriends.