anyone got good graff stories

fandangler

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by tEkRoCkS

im so sick of this question ive heard it about a million times on this board ah stop.....:mad: :heated: :heated: :heated:

for real. anyone got any new ideas for thread? wait wait wait...

good graf stories... IN THE STATES!!! this topic is burned out. quit the threads.

-cdz $0.02

Guest wakassOATH

ok i got a shitty one..

one time we were down town and we had a little paint so we went on this rooftop of a strip club its pretty bombed

so we are just doing a few tags here and there and my friend starts pissing down a vent ..whatever

5 mins later 7 bouncers with wooden padels come one the roof top and are like WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING UP HERE .. WE ARE CALLING THE COPS

i just say, yo man i dont want any trouble im just taking pictures

so one of them points to me and says YOU GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE

so i take off, and later my friends and I meet up

i heard that after i left

one of the bouncers slaps my friend and he got all pissed off and started yelling his ass of at them and they just let them go

the end of this shit story

• 2 weeks later...

I was paintin at night wit my homeboys and there was this train that looked funny parked on a bridge there. I finished my shit and started keeping lookout. I kept on hearing animals making noises. We all started paying attention and realized it was a cicus train with animals in it. There was even a big circus sign on the side of one of the cars.

this story is real lame but its a story right.

once apon a time a long time ago a up an comin painter who went by da tag "spin" took his girl into the factory in town to show her some o da wicked styles one or two done by da man himself anyway in the factory they met "crome" an "fitz" was in da middle o trowin up a piece. at this time spin was on crutches with his whole left leg in plaster right up to his lad.

anyway we was just chillin checkin out da shit went next thing ya know a bad ass motor comes rippin it up down da side o da fatory we all shit it me especially, so crome ran out the side door when me the woman an fitz run out the front door(i limped) you could walk faster then i was limpin. anyway crome tripped over the bonnet of the car picked his ass up an ran trough the gate and on up the road he was caught while the rest of us hid in a diy shop watchin him gettin dragged into the motor . sick or wha.

told ya it was lame.:scramble:

Originally posted by ElemEnoPee1

you liar, he never touched a can...and even if you did ence, anything you put up would be "wack"

shut up elemenopee . . . you're a mother fucker. you know that? you're a mother fucker!

here's a story ...

one time on the bus i saw this incredibly fat retarded kid, just the sight of him made thoughts of mutilated bodies dance in my head, so i told him i had candy and i would give it to him if he came to my house so he followed me to my house and i strapped him to a shiny metal table in my basement i left him for three days i came down on the third day he had been screeming about how thirsty he was so i cut off his shirt and took out a new pizza slicer i sharpened it thoroughly then i carefully slit his torso open like a fresh fish he screemed like a rat i took a piece of hose and a buoy knife slit his corroted artery open affixed the hose with some duct tape and gave him a drink.:mexican:

Archived