Chaos in Tejas

infect

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well, cat, since your so "up" in dallas and runnin shit, how bout u post some of your flicks? all u have been doing is pointless beef.

its like just when im done and dont care to say anything kids like you come out and say something pointless...all i fucking said was that i wanna see some dallas flicks if people have some...so what the fuck? why say something else...if you really saw what was going on you would see that i care less about the beef and beef was brought upon me for no reason...i dont think i run shit whatsoever...i just proved a point to a toy who called me out...i said some shit when i was drunk...and now im drunk again...but anyways i dont care to beef over graf...its rediculous...im sorry i did it before and im sorry im saying shit now...but seriously FUBU why say shit like that...that just makes you no better than me, seing as all im doing is starting pointless beef...so that makes you all cool for calling me out and in turn you start pointless beef...go fuck a cow if you really want your kicks....

bump h-town graffbangers

cat, im not going to pretend i dont know who u are. because i do. and im pretty sure u know who i am. there is also no way to express "tone" over the internet. beef happens so much over forums because your not lookin people in the face. its so much easier to hide behind a keyboard then to catch a beating. thats why its pointless. dont tell me "im no better then u" because i could give a shit. my point is drunk or not, u still said dumbass shit here. ignore it. serioulsy, i know your not an idiot, dont post like one.

USERS CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD: 6 (6 members and 0 guests)

H tizown, HEATO, mu$tB.p02m, theCATintheHAT, emook, comidabuena

damn....theCatintheHat controls this thread....haha. what a toy. why don't you go paint instead of being a 12oz stunna!!!