Chaos in Tejas

infect

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

dear jkob,

how many time were you dropped on your head as a kid and how many lead paint chips did you consume as a toddler:D ...cuz i dont understand what makes you think your weak ass hollows give you any room to talk about anyones graffiti...i dont need anyone in your crews validition on my graffiti skills...especially coming from someone who spends more time on 12 oz and myspace than they do in the streets gettin up...

if your tiny little pea brain doesnt understand my letter...ill spell it out nice and simple fo you...put it in yo moufffffff

warm and steamy regards,

da cat in da hat

ps. id be much obliged to never see another faggoty ass comment from your busted cracker jack ass

steaks are good, gato's graf isn't, get on my level

i hurt my back gettin up so much i cant bend over to stoop down to your level jkob

i might not be able to stoop down to yo level

but i would more than willin to cop a squat and drop a couple turds into yo ever runnin mouf to rectify yo membership in esk

i hurt my back gettin up so much i cant bend over to stoop down to your level jkob

i might not be able to stoop down to yo level

but i would more than willin to cop a squat and drop a couple turds into yo ever runnin mouf to rectify yo membership in esk

you sound and paint like you're 14...

you tried to snitch him out on here...

you hang with snitches...

this is the last time anyone is going to respond to you or your other snitch friend...

call yer daddy if you want attention, just sayin. /discussion

bump dacks and zerd

you sound and paint like you're 14...

you tried to snitch him out on here...

you hang with snitches...

this is the last time anyone is going to respond to you or your other snitch friend...

call yer daddy if you want attention, just sayin. /discussion

bump dacks and zerd

i guess you, along with your friend jkob, have a few key things in your brain missing...one being the part that tells your brain what is aesthetically apealing...call me a snitch all you want but do you see me talking to cops ratting you out...i could give a fuck less about this beef...because there is really nothing to fight about...i havent seen anything worth a damn...your boy is the one who called me out for nothing to begin with...hows about you take a look back thru this thread and see how this shit got started by your dumbass friend...never crossed anyone out or cared to...like i told your boy jkob i dont need your validation on my graffiti...thanks for you input tho

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhahahahahahahaha....yo jkop i dnt know u bro but i do know shitty graffiti cause i scene on of ur busted ass tags the other day...crossin out that O like ur a crip and shit come one white boy go back to ur parents house or to rehab or sum shit...heat ur a toy cause ur names heat and u suck at paintin