Chaos in Tejas

infect

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:huh2: All right fuckfaces...

i've had just about enough of this fucking chicanery.

And you Mr.Herpes Dicksore should lay off the fucking heroin

and pull your fucking head out your ass. Now i'm not one to be overly defensive

but what the fuck? I like eat's shit have always and if he continues to get down will always.

Dallas graffiti has always been good, in a silly kinda way that's one of the reasons i lived there.But Biting?haphazardly? I don't fucking think so. And besides talking shit about me is so 2002.

from the corn capital of the world

I remain, eat:privateeye:

:huh2: All right fuckfaces...

i've had just about enough of this fucking chicanery.

And you Mr.Herpes Dicksore should lay off the fucking heroin

and pull your fucking head out your ass. Now i'm not one to be overly defensive

but what the fuck? I like eat's shit have always and if he continues to get down will always.

Dallas graffiti has always been good, in a silly kinda way that's one of the reasons i lived there.But Biting?haphazardly? I don't fucking think so. And besides talking shit about me is so 2002.

from the corn capital of the world

I remain, eat:privateeye:

i dont find you the slightest bit entertaining.

and to know that you LIVED in dallas and are aware EAT's stuff, you have been bumped up to blatantly biting. which is a fair amount lamer than i previously thought.

bumpety bump them dots....too many dots...

on the real tho bump groyn and bump stale

like he said keep the beef in the streets

....gato...1...out

THIS NIGGA GOTS TWO SHITTY FILL INS AND NOW HE THINKS HES HOT SHIT?

THIS NIGGA GOTS TWO SHITTY FILL INS AND NOW HE THINKS HES HOT SHIT?

thats funny:lol: in the last month i have been up more than you ever have in your entire life...more than hollows and under bridges that no one will see

im sorry your mad cuz my boy giser covered your only two hollows in dallas bro...

i got nothing with you but dont talk shit when you got nothing to back it up "NIGGA" when no one except the internet gangsters know who you are...

and wouldnt be talkin shit on stale cuz he's better than you ever will be...BUMP GROYN, STALE, GISER

ps. shit off mockingbird where you crossed out giser...cant even be read for one...second, you dont cross a hollow with a hollow and third, it looks more like he just crossed you out cuz you had the weakest cap and you did it in two seconds...dont talk shit on me when you obviously dont get out enough to even see any shit...try getting off the internet for a minute...drive your self down 75, 35, 635, live oak, gaston, had rooftops off 75 and one off ferguson...or just plain try to get up if you wanna talk shit on me.... :rolleyes:

try getting out try getting up

i think in my entire life i have seen...two jkob hollows and one jkob tag...havent you heard how smart it is writing your own name

i can't figure this shit out any more anybody i didn't meet in dallas i probably don't like

specially karso, i met him and i don't like him so if you on the karso team your :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

"catinthehat"

HAHAHAAH U MAD U MAD U MAD

faggot ass snitches, thats all you kids are..just like your homeboy...don't put yourself in a situation to receive weakly beatdowns....career suicide right there and you haven't even started....shout outs to gisers girl for fucking half of the eskimos and the cash ya digg cause every slut knoes...

SHES A VERY FREAKY GIRL YAAAAAAAHHHHHH

Giser is up more than any of you lil rats..hahaha..so bump to that boi...

these kids sure do talk alot online..haha..go paint fools always talkin like their some super thugs...with montana tat2s and shit..hahahaha...TOY SON real talk

feeling left out?

it's so funny watchin you dick suck a rat that idolizes my crew...albeit, he is up more than you no hooooommmoooooooo

shut up karso.

too bad daddys not around to slap the shit outta you.

get a fucking life. youre probably the first homeless writer dallas has seen.

all you fucks need a serious beat down. you dont crush shit. no one gives a rats ass about your stupid ass crew. "eat shit" wow. is that what ya'll really do? do you chew or what? suck a dick bitch, i know you drool at my hollows, fill-ins, billboards, and rooftops. theres more to dallas than lower greenville and highland park bitches alleyways. go home. go home...

this is the last and only shit i'll talk on the internet.

sorry everybody.