Quitting time...

ClueTwo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

it really doesn't matter, cuz I doubt you're gonna want to put a job on your resume you only held for two weeks..but If you want to maintain good relations there (connects, resources, etc) then I say put in the two weeks...ehhh..just walk out, fuck the man..

clue..

im in the same boat...

i just started a new job like a month ago and it looked promising..i hate changing jobs but these owners are acting like assholes and treating staff very unfair and making work stressful...im already ready to leave...these next two days (fri-sat) will determine weather i walk out or put in a notice...i dont want to just walk out cause its like burning bridges in a way but sometimes things happen that are so blatent(sp) you have to just up and walk out..

the moral is...

if you feel you are being overly disrespected..then leave now...

otherwise the smart thing to do is to find anthor job and work a two weeks notice.

or just do some really dumb shit so you will get fired and then you can draw unemployment..

good luck bro

I walked..about an hour ago I just walked out without any notice..

Defintely the most irresponsible act in a long time, but the weight lifted fgrom my shoulders is tremendous..

My old job is lined up and awaiting my return on Tuesday(I took a day off).

Thanks for all the wonderful input..