Seattle man dies after sex with horse

heavyLox

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This story is perfect if I need to shut somebody up or if people are rambling on about shit I don't care about:

Idiot: "Did you hear that the local sports team is really going to have a good chance at the playoffs this year?"

Me: "That reminds me, did you read that news article about that dude that got assfucked to death by a horse? It was fucking awesome."

Idiot: "..."

Originally posted by heavyLox@Jul 24 2005, 10:22 AM

if the guy is harnessed in there and they give the horse a some room to take a running start, not only will it fit it'll burst your colon...

THATS NOT A PRETTY PICTURE B. AND THE REASON NIGGAS KEEP SAYING "WHITE PEOPLE" THIS "WHITE PEOPLE" THAT...COME ON, DO YOU HONESTLY THINK THIS MUTHAFUCKA WAS ANYTHING OTHER THAN AN OLD WHITE WEIRD PERVERT? I DOUBT THIS NIGGA WAS WATCHING BET LISTENING TO TUPAC WITH A DURAG ON WHILE HE GOT HIS DIGESTIVE SYSTEM PERFORATED BY A HORSE DICK MY NIGGA. BE REALISTIC. MINORITIES DO SHIT LIKE KILL PEOPLE FOR 2 DOLLARS AND BUS TRANSFERS. WHITE PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY LISTEN TO SCARY MUSIC, AND DARE EACHOTHER TO KILL MAD PEOPLE, (THEN FUCK THEM AFTER THEY'RE DEAD, OR EAT THEM AND CHOP THEM UP AND SHIT) NIGGAS ARE WEIRD. THE MORAL OF THE STORY IS, IF YOU LEFT A HORSE IN THE PROJECTS, NOBODY WOULD FUCK IT OR GET FUCKED BY IT. BUT SOMEONE MIGHT CATCH SOME TAGS ON IT OR STASH CRACK AND WEED IN ITS RECTUM. LEAVE A HORSE AROUND SOME WHITE DUDES AND ITS BOUND TO BE USED AS A SEX TOY.

MERO..

BOOM!

^ i cant argue with that... but it is possible dude was attempting to fuck the horse and got str8 booted in the gut

that is a definite way to rupture ones colon... stupid horsefuckers... and why would fucking a smaller

animal be "a problem" but smashing horse ass is perfecrly ok?????

drt.jpg

"I'm rich and white and very bored right now. I think I'll go to the farm and get rammed by one of these."

h5.jpg

".........."

cheneyseated.jpg

"You'll be sorry!"

61641182_l.jpg

sweater.jpg

"HAHAHAH OMG NO YUO!!!!1"

scholierenschiavo2.jpg

"Even I know better than that! That's like... "

photo-camel.jpg

needle.jpg

drt.jpg

"I'm ready baby!"

h5.jpg

"..........splat"

sweater.jpg

"OH SWEET MOTHER OF JEBUS!!!! OMG LOL"

BLOODYDOORSTEP.jpg

Guest imported_El Mamerro

On a somewhat related note, I was flipping channels today and came up on the scene in "Conan the Barbarian" where Conan punches a camel in the face for absolutely no reason at all. I can't believe I forgot just how awesome that was.