Unwarranted Searches on NYC Mass Transit

H. Lecter

Originally posted by guerillaeye@Aug 4 2005, 11:36 PM

Fuck You! You arrogant, ignorant piece of brainwashed shit. You have no clue what the fuck is up with the world today... or you know exactly what is going down and you are part of the cest-pool of shit that pollutes humanity... a rotten chunk of shit on the white-house lawn, festering with all the other chunks of shit. You call me self-righteous? :huh2: Did you get a chance to read your own post??? :huh2: . And if I was a trust-funded yuppie, I wouldn’t have to struggle to provide for my family... but that’s how things are set up... ignorant assholes like you get everything handed to them, while the real people of the world have to struggle to make the ends meet.

And by the tone of your responses, it sounds like you would benefit from a mind-awakening substance... but your ass would prolly loose contact with reality and end up in an institution... week minds cant handle it.

But back to my origional point... in a communism is dominated by a government.. what ever the government kicks down to the people is what ALL THE PEOPLE get... in an anarchy, there is no government. CASE AND POINT! YOU CONTRADICT YOURSELF WHENEVER YOU SAY THAT I AM DESCRIBING A COMMUNISM, WHILE YOU ADMIT TO THERE BEING GOVERNMENT RULE IN A COMMUNISM.

and your right, i have a hard time articulating myself... im a psych major.. english is a weakness of mine, but I also dont go around message boards picking on other people with the screen of anonimity hiding my insecurities.

Actually, I wasn't picking on other people. I simply pointed out what you described was COMMUNISM, without using petty comments and attempted personal attacks (until now, muhahahaha. thanks for opening the door, BTW). You never said specifically in your original post there was no government at all, but you did allude to the lack of a strong government. Which is a trait of communism, not to mention the other major principals you described(maybe you can get a book at the college book store about communism and read up on it, then come back and apologize for being wrong and refusing to admit it). But instead of arguing the points, you had to resort to childish name calling such as "YOU ARE A SHIT HEAD SHIT CHUNK OF SHIT IN SHIT OF LOL SHIT!!!!! I WIN, YAAAAY SHIT!"

And speaking of anon"Y"mity, I don't recall you dropping your name, or even slightly revealing your identity. Care to now? I don't blame you if you don't, I certainly wouldn't...but then again I didn't use it as the basis of my argument.

Speaking of contradticions, you are a psych major? Who paid for college then, the fairy phish god mother? Or perhaps mommy and daddy paid for the little anarchistic phish fan to get all book smarted up. How sweet, your right, every day must be a real struggle for you. Well, atleast your putting that degree to good use on here.

But you were right on one thing, you sure do have a hard time articulating yourself. Too many magic mushrooms and late night techno dances with your frat bros, perhaps?

And I apologize I didn't go to college. Mommy and daddy never did have much money for me. That must render all of my arguments useless, by default. OF COURSE IT DOES.

SF1- mad props on da 2nd switcheroo in da sam thread. dat shit wuz dope.

stay up

peace god

rage against da machine is DOPE ILLIN

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

grants, scolarships and a grip of loans, dunny. mum and poppa didnt pitch a cent.

and you can come here, talk shit and hide behind your screen name and feel secure knowing that you wont get your teeth knocked down your throat. so keep talking shit... karma reaches through demensions.

And as much as I'd LOVE to take the high road here (cough cough),

"and you can come here, talk shit and hide behind your screen name and feel secure knowing that you wont get your teeth knocked down your throat. so keep talking shit... "

"And speaking of anon"Y"mity, I don't recall you dropping your name, or even slightly revealing your identity. Care to now? I don't blame you if you don't, I certainly wouldn't...but then again I didn't use it as the basis of my argument. "

And yes, I am sure karma will break on through to the other side since I injured your ego. Deep man, deeeep.....

• 2 weeks later...

"Politics should be a means, not an end.

It is the art of governance."

-Calvin Coolidge

-

Side note: don't completely believe the polls you're hearing of around the world about the

content compliance of NYers right now..The questions asked are very "carefully" constructed..and the results are labeled with definitive lines of for/against.

Hog-wash, Rubbish, Bullshit, whatever you want to call it...

People want to do what they can to prevent or detere a future atack,

but that does'nt necessarily mean they believe that random searches are the right way to do it..