Unwarranted Searches on NYC Mass Transit

H. Lecter

"I'm getting vlaklempf, Talk amongst yourselves, I'll give you a topic.."

Random Searches Begin on NYC Mass Transit

----

My opinion,

This is not the most efficent or effective way to face the threat,

and the sacrafices it demands are not worth the negliable amount of benefits it produces.

May I also add that the police abstaining from "profiling" for the sake of our already trampled constitutional rights is absolutely ridiculous..

how can you say that you want to search passengers to protect the masses,

but then want to do it in a "random" manner!??!

Searching every 5th person is just stupid,

you just wait not to be that fifth person if you have a bomb.

I travel often, and I see what happens in the airports with this shit...

The two shady characters ahead of you on the line are always waved through,

and the person who looks most easily approached,most patient or most aware is the one searched..NOT the people who actually look suspect.

This defeats the entire purpose of the searches and makes the infringement of our rights even more unnecessary.

It may seem wrong to search people who "fit the mold"~

but the fact is that if you don't the entire search become redundant.

You tell me that there's no mold to fit...

1.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

?????

They have no right to take ours..

Freedom of movement,

Freedom of fear and

Freedom of privacy

are our rights, and I personally don't think that this will be a permanent facet in NYC..

The people won't put up with it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is definatly infuriating to see the guy with the turban walk on through, and watch Grandma have to take her shoes off and her knitting bag examined. They usually check the suspects that fit the mold in airports, but when they actually go through with random searches it is idiotic on so many levels.

Great thread, too bad Salafi or Dawood will come in a few minutes and wreck it with quotes from the Koran, or let everyone know how our country is somehow behind these terrorist attacks.

So what the fuck, It says that if you get your shit searched, and they find drugs or "other" contriband, you will be arrested.....That sounds like some bullshit! How are they gonna stop you for nothin, search your shit for a bomb, and then bust you for a bowl, or pot, or what if you had a bag fulla markers and cans and stickerss, would they take that shit and arrest you? We are finally livin in a full, all out police state. So sad....... :(

WE ARE ENTERING THE TOTALITARIAN POLICE STATE and motherfuckers are so unaware and buying into it.

Staged terror attacks to get everyone all worked up and willing to volunteer their rights in order to trust the authorities to keep us safe..total bullshit.

and they will get a ton of people locked into the system with the new "random" searches...this will be from here on out...watch..

And they thought I was lying years ago...haa..

funny how haliburton seems to pop up in funny places...read last lines...hmm

http://www.halliburton.com/kbr/govServ/UK/...ons.jsp?printMe

Originally posted by illwitit@Jul 22 2005, 12:30 PM

So what the fuck, It says that if you get your shit searched, and they find drugs or "other" contriband, you will be arrested.....That sounds like some bullshit! How are they gonna stop you for nothin, search your shit for a bomb, and then bust you for a bowl, or pot, or what if you had a bag fulla markers and cans and stickerss, would they take that shit and arrest you? We are finally livin in a full, all out police state. So sad....... :(

Youre not living in a police state not even close to it. Quit complaining, would you rather have them say fuck it about security? If you have tagging materials and you get busted for it dont get all pissy, you were going to commit a crime, you took a risk. Take responsibilty for that shit.

But i will say that they are going about security in all the wrong ways, you can still get into yards, layups, tunnels, its not hard to put a bomb in a subway. Theyre just doing these things for show, when a subway gets blown up then people will learn, what if it hadnt happened in london? would we still be "secure?" No. Stupid fucking people never learn until it hits them.

Originally posted by CACashRefund@Jul 22 2005, 01:59 PM

People in turbans are sikhs, not muslims.

Turban, bourqa, chador, hijab, whatever.

"WE ARE ENTERING THE TOTALITARIAN POLICE STATE"

:haha: The fact that you are able to complain and write that is basically proving we're not.

When you get dragged out into a field, get two in the head and one in the chest because you are a possible threat, like a certain former nation I know of, you can complain. We'll actually you can't, but you know what I mean.

Ok,

{insert Quran quote here}

Anyway, I think muslims should be stereotyped in trainstations and airports, as a matter of fact , they should be interrogated for 3 hours under a spotlight, and then they should just "disappear" ,Oh wait, thats already happening....but for real though, Muslims ARE being stereotyped on transit systems, but My attitude (as a muslim) is "what do we expect" ??

There are people who are killing people unjustly "In the name of Islam" Whether it is Zionist Jews and Christians plotting to destroy the image of Islam commiting these crimes or it is Ignorant deviant Muslims upset at the injustice of the western Govts. upon the muslim people around the world....Either way, To the average person, these terrorist LOOK like muslims , right? So naturally, People would react against Muslims, or be suspicious, and I think it is not necissarily unwarranted on their part, Some muslims have this old "stank" attitude when it comes to people suspecting them, But My wife dresses in full Islamic Hijab and face veil , when we go places , people always look at us strange, No problem, because I always train my family to have a good attitude towards them because what can we expect them to feel like when they see us? They dont know us, All they see about Islam is what Is in the news (and that is their fault) Nonetheless, I understand people are scared and ignorant of what we are about, So I smile at them and nod my head if I get the opportunity when I pass by , just because I know they are thinking, Terrorists. Anyway, I apologise for burdening you with my Quran quotes and "religious rhetoric" as someone called it, And I will try to make my religious points points more subtly in the future , maybe Someone can start a thread about Islam, and we can have a discussion about Islam in there , But I dont want to do It because I have already been accused of trying to shove my religion down peoples throats and that is'nt the impresson I want to give people. Anyway, I think that errorism should be fought against and one of the main ways we can fight terrorism is to get this maniac cowboy out of office so the terrorists will back off. If you dont think that these bombings are retaliation for what is going on in the muslim world then wake up ,Also , what people need to unite upon is what exactly IS terrorism, and fight it, like 911, London, Spain, these were all senseless terrorist acts who, the perpertrators of these things should be killed, in my opinion, Muslim or non muslim alike. Why? because these suckers who are blowing things up are going to force us "regular" people into some police state where any one of us can be snatched off the street at any time and nobody has the right to know why....Wait, Patriot act, thats now.

HAHAHA...these fuckin cats our on here rationlizing bag searching....hahahahah....i just cant stop laughing....i mean ive heard of being the devils advocate but lets get for reals now.....this shit is outta hand....anyway what the fuck like if people are getting there bags checked wont they just strap the bomb to them....with technology the way it is its not very hard....but for reals though this is some hella high school shit....hahahaha.....unreal......how much are you guys getting paid to run this site.....

Originally posted by Dawood@Jul 22 2005, 10:57 PM

Anyway, I apologise for burdening you with my Quran quotes and "religious rhetoric" as someone called it, And I will try to make my religious points points more subtly in the future , maybe Someone can start a thread about Islam, and we can have a discussion about Islam in there , But I dont want to do It because I have already been accused of trying to shove my religion down peoples throats and that is'nt the impresson I want to give people.

A thread about Islam, explaining different factions, interpretations, ect would have the opposite effect IMO. It would also be a very interesting read. But hearing the same points about your religion over and over in every thread definatly does have that effect.

Originally posted by tycobb@Jul 22 2005, 04:22 PM

WE ARE ENTERING THE TOTALITARIAN POLICE STATE and motherfuckers are so unaware and buying into it.

Staged terror attacks to get everyone all worked up and willing to volunteer their rights in order to trust the authorities to keep us safe..total bullshit.

and they will get a ton of people locked into the system with the new "random" searches...this will be from here on out...watch..

And they thought I was lying years ago...haa..

funny how haliburton seems to pop up in funny places...read last lines...hmm

http://www.halliburton.com/kbr/govServ/UK/...ons.jsp?printMe

damn that is some wild shit...guess they havent made it to safe....damn right bout this tyranny too....just because they are not taking you out into to a field and killing you doesnt mean shit...and if it has to get to that point until you start to feel like your rights are being taken away then im sorry pops never let you know what being a man was really about....we have been seeing this go on for years now with the crazy amounts of police brutality yet dont really trip because most of it is directed towards minorities....now the balance is shifting and using random forces of violence will not work....theres to many people to control that way...so they do it diplomaticaly....causing fear then showing you there dealing with it....but the only way to deal with it is taking away basic rights......ok someone please tell me the connection between london bombings and usa subways....how do we rationlize this..."if its going on there its going on here"...whats from stoping them from opening a guantanamo for people from america...i mean if its going on there its going on here.....the NEW WORLD ORDER is in full effect.....there coming to get you 12oz

"Call me a WAAAHHHHmbulance." So what if the cops ask people to open their bags. Don't carry around shit that's illegal and you've got nothing to worry about. Personally, I think CIVILIANS should be demanding that people on buses and trains open their bag and prove they've got no explosives before we allow them on the bus or train with us.

This idea that only the police have the right to enforce the law is complete bullshit. EVERYBODY has the obligation to enforce the law. And in Texas, a cop or any "peace officer" (fireman, EMT-P, justice of the peace, etc.) can DEPUTIZE private citizens right on the spot to assist them in enforcing the law. I once saw a fireman in civilian clothes arrest a drunk driver with the assistance of a couple of teenagers who worked in a gas station. They took away her car keys and kept her in the car until a uniformed police officer in a patrol car arrived.

I was present at a huge freeway wreck caused by two fucking idiots racing in souped-up Japanese cars with spoiler wings. They were racing through heavy traffic at night and tried to merge into the same lane at the same time at about 100 mph. One car hit both retaining walls (bounced back and forth across three lanes of traffic) and nearly flipped. Five or six other cars were damaged. The other racer was damaged (side-swiped) but kept on going at a very high speed.

I was about three cars behind these idiots, and very nearly rear-ended one of the cars they hit. Of course, the freeway came to an immediate gridlock. The race car was sideways between two lanes of traffic, all tires flat, all the glass knocked out of the windows and windshield. The air bags had deployed, so Drunken Asshole Driver and his Bimbo Girlfriend didn't get hurt too bad. We had to pull on the doors real hard to force them open, to get them out of the car. Gasoline was running out from underneath the car. It was a bad situation, the gas could have gone up at any moment.

We helped them over to the retaining wall, where they sat down, kind of stunned from the wreck. At least four people were calling 911 on cell phones at the same time. I turned around to watch a wrecker truck pull up, and when I looked back, the two of them had jumped over the retaining wall and were running up a grassy slope towards another freeway.

These two drunken bastards fucked up five stangers' cars, cost a bunch of people a bunch of money, and then RAN AWAY when the cops were called. We witnesses should have put both of them in handcuffs as soon as we got them out of the car. Fucking assholes.

When the cops got there (bored as shit, ho-hum, another car wreck) we gave our statements, and I left.

This kind of street racing behavior should result in a five-year suspension of driving license, minimum. I really wish we had physically held them for the cops. Motherfuckers.

yo kabar sounds like your hero ass punked out on a real situation...to bad your gay and like getting felt up by homo ass pigs....I aint bout to shove shit in no ass case fuck that....thats some more fag shit.. with technology scaning your entire body is very easy however can be very easily taken invasion of privacy (remember TOTAL RECALL). These are just measures to get the population used to having there privacy invaded. Its a slow road to complete control but it is bieng paved for sure. By companies that we give our money too for everyday entertainment. Fijutsu, Intel, Fuji, Sony, IBM the list goes on but all these companies play a vital role in developing the technology to tracking your every move, being always aware of what your holding, what your thinking, muthafucking MKultra on your ass...recognize the true strength of the NEW WORLD ORDER

Air travelers stripped bare with X-ray machine

USA Today | May 16, 2005

The agency in charge of the nation's air security expects later this year to begin using a controversial X-ray machine that will show airport screeners a clear picture of what's under passengers' clothes — whether weapons or just bare skin.

Screeners plan to test the "backscatter" machines at several U.S. airports, the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) says. The refrigerator-sized machines are considered a breakthrough in scanning technology but have been labeled "a virtual strip search" by the American Civil Liberties Union.

Security workers using the machines can see through clothes and peer at whatever may be hidden in undergarments, shirts or pants.

The images also paint a revealing picture of a person's nude body.

The devices can potentially be used to screen hundreds of millions of air travelers each year, although TSA says more study is needed to determine how the devices may be used at U.S. airports. The agency declined to say when and where it expects to test the machines.

Backscatter technology has been waiting on the sidelines for nearly four years but seems poised now to move to the forefront of aviation security. The machines are already used by U.S. Customs agents at 12 airports to screen passengers suspected of carrying drugs. They're also getting a test run at a terminal in London Heathrow Airport, the first major airport to use them.

The ACLU says the scanners invade personal privacy. "This leads directly to a surveillance society," says Barry Steinhardt, who runs the group's technology program.

But Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff told a Senate subcommittee last month that he wants to employ the technology and doesn't want an "endless debate" over privacy issues.

Security consultant Douglas Laird says the machines are essential to spot explosives, which aren't detected by metal detectors.

The $100,000 machines bounce low-radiation X-rays off a person's skin to produce photo-like computer images of metal, plastic and organic materials hidden under clothes, says American Science and Engineering. The TSA is testing its BodySearch machine.

Smooth Talker---Learn to spell, if you wish to be taken seriously.

Tell you what--when the NYC cops say "Open your bag, please," go ahead and tell them Fuck No, and then be sure to tell them how they only want to search you because they're fags and want to cope a squeeze of your turgid young pee-nuz, and how you know your rights, so no fucking racist pig is going to touch you or your bag.

When you get up to Riker's Island, be sure to ask for some Vaseline, okay? Dumb ass.

that was a very serious statement...i hear there getting ready to do the same shit in the bay...AL QUEDA IS AFTER YOU.....whats wrong with some good ol non violent protest....yet the sight of feces may have a reverse effect and get these faggot pigs all hot and bothred...poop man bob im glad you were able to take your boyfriends penis out of your hands long enough to type your remark...why dont you talk about the issue at hand..

I just don't understand how anybody can see this as more than the nypd putting on a show at increasing security. say you're a suicide bomber. you try to get on at a station where bag searches are happening. you turn around and walk out...get on one block down instead and BOOM. or better yet, wade into the bottleneck of people created by the searches and detonate yourself there instead.