Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Fondles

Anyone going to see...

http://www.thedevilsrejects.com/

This would be the second installment, the first being House of 1000 Corpses, which fuckin kicked ass. It's starts today where I live. I'm going to see it sunday, probably right after church, which I don't go to.

Psychos, murders, wierd shit, killer clown dudes, omgwtf what more could a movie need?

So yeah, anyone interested in linking up and going to see it? I'm in jacksonville fla lets go buy popcorn and ju ju bees, smoke a j or whatever and watch this shit. IT'S GOIN DOWN BABY.

OPINIONS.

That first film was pure genuis!!!! I heard this one has twice the gore, I'm going to see it tonight after I drink a 40 and smoke some essence!!!

Can't wait!!!

House of a thousand corpses kicked ass, im probably going to see this movie eventually but not anytime soon unfortunately. I have other matters i need to attend to.

I read in the paper today that it's the worst movie ever made.

But then again.... there's always 'White Chicks' to compare it to.

first one was dope..but I appreciated it more on the rental tip than in the theatre..weird..anyway, yeah I'll probably get around to seeing this one enventually..

thats wierd, i liked it better at home in contrast to in the theatre as well, although it may have just been the loud sweaty people all around me... this one looks good too, and

key you should know not to take a movie critics review of a film like this..

everyone knows rob zombie is a bit eccentric with his ideas, i liked the first one (and pressumably this one) because it was a throwback to the glory days of "B" horror movies...

it just makes me happy that an actual student of the genera is producing decently publicized "horror" movie, not just tim burton

slapping hiss name on some CRAP and trying to push it off as one...

Originally posted by RumPuncher@Jul 22 2005, 12:36 PM

But then again.... there's always 'White Chicks' to compare it to.

Thank god I don't base my movie choices on critics.

Originally posted by NeRVe54@Jul 22 2005, 01:21 PM

im comin to jacksonville to smoke that j

come on nigga! i got a bag of doja and nothin to do this weekend!

unfortunately im in massashootmyself with no convenient rides to fla. but bet your ass im walkin!!!

Originally posted by RumPuncher@Jul 22 2005, 09:36 AM

Critics don't like any movie that doesn't have John Cusack in it....

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle+Jul 22 2005, 01:35 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dr. Dazzle - Jul 22 2005, 01:35 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-RumPuncher@Jul 22 2005, 09:36 AM

[/b]

neither do i.

Originally posted by lameassnigga@Jul 22 2005, 04:21 PM

Watch god damn shindler's list if you want to take a movie serious, this is just plain scary entertainment fool!!!!

what i was trying to say was that it wasn't scary for me. it had too many 'silly' moments for me to be scared by it.

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle+Jul 22 2005, 01:35 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dr. Dazzle - Jul 22 2005, 01:35 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-RumPuncher@Jul 22 2005, 09:36 AM

[/b]

i hate that guy.

I liked Devil's Rejects alot more when it was called NATURAL BORN KILLERS

I seen it last night, didn't like it that much, and I really thought 1000 corpses was a really good horror movie. It didn't go anywhere, it just seemed like a half-assed mix of the old Texas Chainsaw Massacre and Natural Born Killers with a 70's rock soundtrack.

Or maybe I am just getting old.

I thought House of 1,000 Corpses was a lame Texas Chainsaw rip-off. I actually kinda want to see this one though, review was pretty good. This time around he hired a lot of actors that have been in some "classic" horror films, whatever that means to you.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this