random questions

NeRVe54

Originally posted by NeRVe54@Nov 28 2005, 04:31 AM

there was a thread for this somewhere, but your name should be whatever letter you feel you can put up the most or make look the dopest, feel me.

i got the letters i write best, or my favorite letters, but i can't really make a name out of them, anybody want to help me with this?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by scene1@Nov 30 2005, 06:52 PM

what letters are they? it doesnt have to be a real word and if its not a real word then its more original

hey do you have icq or msn can you help me on there?

and the letters are a,E,e,H,i,L,M,N,R,r,W,w but i can vary, it doesn't have to be a name with those...

Originally posted by Wire+Dec 4 2005, 08:43 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wire - Dec 4 2005, 08:43 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-*elusive artist*@Dec 4 2005, 07:24 PM

anyone know any good websites i can get some good spray paint

Art Crimes

World of HipHop

That's Life

The prices are different, and there's no "best" vendor. Just shop around.

[/b]

i was about to get on art crimes, but can you send me a link to the other two?

Originally posted by The Ambassador who likes water@Dec 9 2005, 04:05 AM

I am trying to decide on a tag, as far as the name itself goes, which do you guys think best or coolest or stylish?

Nemesis, joker, demo, mental, nitro, inflamed, dice, maze, or heralding?

PS if anyone feels generous and wants to help me with my name and some other stuff too, talk to me on ICQ/MSNgr please.

for one, i already write demo, but i like nitro, dice, and maze. but all da otha once are alittle too long, but its up to you.

heres a dumb question. ive been bombing trains a little bit recently, but never really deep in the yard. i want to start, but i hear shit about the third rail and how it will electicute you. dumb question: where/what is it that i should be looking out for?

eh i did galvitron for a hot minute ,also omegasupreme

i like the longer names you can fluctuate and bend way more than smaller names..

thinking about changing my name for this upcoming year..

i'm thinking either radioshack or ibmthinkpad0ner for my name

okokok,,

1. So there are woodcraft markers and they have thew really thick paint wunz, but I only have Black and white does anyone know if there are any other colors?

2. Caps, I need them like I need fuccin oxygen, wheres the best place to get them online?

3. And lastly when gettin a mask what should I be most worried about?

Graff makes this bitch H!GH ;)

Originally posted by H!GH@Dec 15 2005, 05:18 PM

okokok,,

1. So there are woodcraft markers and they have thew really thick paint wunz, but I only have Black and white does anyone know if there are any other colors?

2. Caps, I need them like I need fuccin oxygen, wheres the best place to get them online?

3. And lastly when gettin a mask what should I be most worried about?

Graff makes this bitch H!GH ;)

at michaels the one here at least the big fat ones come in black white and blue. i though i saw green and yellow once. but never saw it again so i might have saw the smaller ones at thought it was those at a glance. the small ones come in all sorts colors. if you want you could take the small ones and make your own color and shit. and put it in the bigger one.

caps you can take some off random things that work as fats and stuff. pm if you want. i try think of the brands.

and as far as the mask go i got one of those ghetto ones from a hardware store. and it was okay i guess. but after a while i could smell the paint. so i dont use it now. i want to get a better one.so i dont know what to say about that.

• 2 weeks later...