random questions

NeRVe54

HERE YOU GO,MAKE ALL YOU WHINERS STOP CRYING....

DEEM ONE KD CREW

http://www.sixcentz.com/photopages/deem.htm

im beein serious about it

oh...i dont write graffkid15..i write deem one of kings destroy cru and the only reason i thought you wrote nerve is because the were a couple of kids here before who wrote there screen names

wow, what a herb...stealing someones identity to seem like your someone "important"...make a name for yourself kid...go to the playground and swing off of something other than my nuts..thanks..

THE REAL

DEEM KD.TNB. :king:

Ouch.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by yeaaaah baby@Sep 8 2005, 09:17 PM

a serious question:

i'm going to do a drawing on the back of a jean jacket. what markers work the best? and should i prime the jacket with some sort of paint first? answer this with haste minions.

I wouldn't deal with marks for a denim jacket, I'd go straight to an airbrush. Of course, not everyone has one of them lying around. I'm pretty sure craft stores have some kinda opaque fabric markers (DecoColor maybe?) for the job. Just ask the friendly salesbitches to point you in the right direction.

Ive been doin it man, this motherfucker doesnt wanna give, i feel like a housewife trying to get a pickle jar open, my hand is like red from trying like 100 times grrrr... have any other tips??

Edit: I dunno, maybe i bought the wrong type of leeho? It doesnt say sailer on it, it says singer (on the package) on the marker itself it says leeho, 2 in 1 glue marker... i dont fuckin understand why its so obnoxiously hard to open :hatred: Anyone have any tips it would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: I got the fucking thing open, now theres like this thing blocking me from getting the glue out, im really starting to think i got the wrong one... how the hell do i put ink in it if theres like this little plastic wall blocking me from getting into the well... btw im not talking about the first little ring, i pulled that off... but theres like a seperate little thing, does anyone know what im talking about? or did i get the all around wrong leeho??

on your outline how do you make the line super crisp? like with out it looking blurry? mine has like the mist around it so it has a blurred affect. im using stock caps. could that be why? am i to close or to far or just shitty paint? im not gonna lie im new to this.help would be appreciated.

Originally posted by xdontsleepx@Sep 22 2005, 02:47 PM

on your outline how do you make the line super crisp? like with out it looking blurry? mine has like the mist around it so it has a blurred affect. im using stock caps. could that be why? am i to close or to far or just shitty paint? im not gonna lie im new to this.help would be appreciated.

part of the problem is the stock caps. spraypaint is made to like quick paint posters, or make signs, or painting outdoor furniture so if theres overspray it doesnt matter because it doesnt show on something that youre gonna move. part two, you may wanna try getting the can realllly close. if you do though you gotta move fast otherwise youre gonna have big spots that drip and drip and drip unless you have a low pressure can. whenever you see a male cap on anything, rack it...just the cap, you arent gonna need anything other than spraypaint. just go to like home epot one day looking specifically for caps. should solve your problem.

ive been wondering about fire extinguisher tags i wanna know how to fill the things with paint. i dont know if this was covered already im sure it was tho ( i dont come in the yard alot) can anyone help me out? if you dont wanna post the how to on here pms are good :)

when you kill a hooker is it more appropriate to leave her in the trunk of an abandoned car or in an ally by a school?

^

truth be told mags, its a matter of sexual preference. however its more ethical to leave her unmentionables on schoolgrounds, and its somewhat traditional to leave her body in the k-8 tube slide. this seperation signifies the justification of the death, not only for you, but for the children who will be found molesting her hard body at recess. i mean im no expert, but this is the manner ive found most logic as of lately. happy killings and better findings. peace

Originally posted by deemoner kd@Aug 17 2005, 01:26 PM

wow, what a herb...stealing someones identity to seem like your someone "important"...make a name for yourself kid...go to the playground and swing off of something other than my nuts..thanks..

THE REAL

DEEM KD.TNB. :king:

Hahah. Graffkid= smack.gif

Nice to see you came to point that out, although I think everybody was pretty aware of the fact that he was lying out his ass anyway.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by trackstand+Aug 15 2005, 11:01 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (trackstand - Aug 15 2005, 11:01 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-MAGS156@Aug 12 2005, 12:40 PM

heres one

ever get a can of rusto(or any can in general) thats shoots out like silly string and then dies ?

anybody know what causes this ?

Yeah, this happens a lot with Rustoleum. The base is very thick. Shake the living shit out of it, spray out a squirt with the stocktip and shake more. Give the ring of the can a few good bangs on the ground too if nessacary. Happens a lot with Montana too.

Ever try to use a pink-dot with a bad can of Rusto and the tip just pops out of the cap?

[/b]

that would make sence I do go to use cands without shaking them a lot , I hate that first clear wattery line :yuck:

Originally posted by NeRVe54@Sep 26 2005, 12:21 AM

when you kill a hooker is it more appropriate to leave her in the trunk of an abandoned car or in an ally by a school?

^

truth be told mags, its a matter of sexual preference. however its more ethical to leave her unmentionables on schoolgrounds, and its somewhat traditional to leave her body in the k-8 tube slide. this seperation signifies the justification of the death, not only for you, but for the children who will be found molesting her hard body at recess. i mean im no expert, but this is the manner ive found most logic as of lately. happy killings and better findings. peace

:haha: thank you that was just the answer I was looking for, now i know I'm not crazy