random questions

NeRVe54

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

WTF kind of an analogy was that? Battle ship? Come on... I'm not taking sides, but comparing your self or your ill "graffbomz" to a battle ship is stupid.

No. No fish get thirsty. They don't need to drink water to stay alive.

the fuck is this thread?

all yall fuckers fuckin around..

i see none of you fuckin fucks making an attemp to fuckin fuckin .......man all i see is trash in the yard.. the fuck people

the fuck are there so many fuckin closed fuckin threads in here fuckin for?

fuckin swear...unhelpful fucking bastiches..

make a fuckin aim chat room to swing your fuckin

e-dicks around.

...complacent fuckers...

i swear there needs to be an auto ban feature in the yard ...

or at least a fucking brass knuckled fist that pops out of the moniter and punches ya'll fucks in the neck after you hit the add reply button so you learn the fuckin lesson the first time, wich i doubt would happen..

somebody close this fuckin trash..

Originally posted by MOOGLE?@Aug 8 2005, 08:30 AM

the fuck is this thread?

all yall fuckers fuckin around..

i see none of you fuckin fucks making an attemp to fuckin fuckin .......man all i see is trash in the yard.. the fuck people

the fuck are there so many fuckin closed fuckin threads in here fuckin for?

fuckin swear...unhelpful fucking bastiches..

make a fuckin aim chat room  to swing your fuckin

e-dicks around.

...complacent fuckers...

i swear there needs to be an auto ban feature in the yard ...

or at least a fucking brass knuckled fist that pops out of the moniter and punches ya'll fucks in the neck after you hit the add reply button so you learn the fuckin lesson the first time, wich i doubt would happen..

somebody close this fuckin trash..

this guy has got serious issue's...... :yuck:

.....or a serious point... :huh2:

swing your e-dicks around, hahahaha! good call moogle. nah this thread would actually end all the closed threads in the yard if instead of making a new thread for all the stupid questions dudes would just post em here.

graff kid is mature

graffman15 rocks!

ya, cuz unfortunately people still dont understand the concept of "random questions" pertaining to the yard. perhaps the description doesnt quite give people the clue. but whatever. point is, if people didnt post threads for diet-krink tweaking, the best SupEraCiDmArKerBoMbIngDevIcE EVeR, Whats The Best Hat Marker, and How-Not-To-Get-My- Ass-Kicked-If-I-Steal-The-Fatcap-Off-My-Dads-Oil-Can-PLEASE. ehn maybe there wouldnt be like 15 closed threads. i dunno. im wrong

Originally posted by yeaaaah baby@Jul 21 2005, 10:00 PM

yo so like how do i make a grafftag?

where can i get krink?

what is that stuff you acidetchbomb on glass with and can i really make it out of bleach?

i write cope3. is it chill if i write that? its coool i think because i have a 3 there...

wanna join my crew? its GRS. it stands for graff rules squadron. i wanna get it all universe! lol!

Bro your a clown your name aint chill go die

Originally posted by MAGS156@Aug 12 2005, 12:40 PM

heres one

ever get a can of rusto(or any can in general) thats shoots out like silly string and then dies ?

anybody know what causes this ?

Yeah, this happens a lot with Rustoleum. The base is very thick. Shake the living shit out of it, spray out a squirt with the stocktip and shake more. Give the ring of the can a few good bangs on the ground too if nessacary. Happens a lot with Montana too.

Ever try to use a pink-dot with a bad can of Rusto and the tip just pops out of the cap?

HERE YOU GO,MAKE ALL YOU WHINERS STOP CRYING....

DEEM ONE KD CREW

http://www.sixcentz.com/photopages/deem.htm

im beein serious about it

oh...i dont write graffkid15..i write deem one of kings destroy cru and the only reason i thought you wrote nerve is because the were a couple of kids here before who wrote there screen names

wow, what a herb...stealing someones identity to seem like your someone "important"...make a name for yourself kid...go to the playground and swing off of something other than my nuts..thanks..

THE REAL

DEEM KD.TNB. :king:

evildeem.JPG.5a868bc79334a222b76692324d3010b0.JPG

i bought a zig woodstainer the other day and just mixed half and half black ink and the stain that was in it.....it doesnt seem too opaque....any ideas how i can make the motherfucker dark....take into consideration i have no access to marsh or shit like that...just sanford ink and sumi ink (i have a bottle of sanford)....please help me out yall

peace

Originally posted by AKTIN OUT@Aug 21 2005, 04:26 AM

i bought a zig woodstainer the other day and just mixed half and half black ink and the stain that was in it.....it doesnt seem too opaque....any ideas how i can make the motherfucker dark....take into consideration i have no access to marsh or shit like that...just sanford ink and sumi ink (i have a bottle of sanford)....please help me out yall

peace

it wont opaque{fsp}...they key ingrediant to the large majority of opaque markers is xylene wich comes in different grades depending on the fluid it is mixed with...and being i dont mess with staining fluids i dont make myself i couldnt tell you the exact way to mix your ink with the original stain...other than aquiring a thicker/darker stain...wich most times will only come in shades of brown or near purple..

i can tell you that if staining wood is what your goal is...than all you need to do is stop mixing the stain with your sanford and just clean the nib thoroughly with hot/warm water ,,,or rubbung alchohal diluted in a cup..

and just fill the marker up with sanford..

i found that butane or break fluid makes sanford inks much heavier if you do a 25% mix of butane or break fluid,,,and a 75% sanford mix in a glass cup at room tempurature.. stir it well for a few minutes until the liquid begins to get warm and let it set..the excess clear should rise to the top..and just scoop it up with a spoon or straw method and dump the remaining mix into the marker once it is cooled...

since by now you may have noticed the staining properties of butane and most car fluids..this mix does well on woood since it ctraps into cracks and splinters in the wood..as well as warping it and causing a skight tranclucence..

but the main thing is... as you right into said surface..make sure you write skoe enigh that as upi make a line you see the after tral spred ouy or blead inyo yje sutgace..

beer,,,,,,the if wring wiyj yjks yjreaf..

eh anoyj frunken posy i hyss,,...

a

yo thanks a mill bro....imma empty out the stain and ink shit...and try out the break fluid and sanford ink one instead....could you tell me where i can get break fluid.....i think i can get it at walmart or canadian tire....i will try those places...anyways man thanks a mill....unlike alot of heads on this forum you are willing to help ppl out..thanks

peace

• 2 weeks later...