random questions

NeRVe54

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

But man if theres no more stuipid question threads... then how will everyone on 12oz tell other people to go die?

edit: I love how theres always total sarcasm on every thread... and graffkid HAS to be fucking wit u guys i meen i can totally see him laughing his ass off right now cause u guys think hes seriuos...

Originally posted by Suicide Bomber@Aug 1 2005, 11:17 PM

edit: I love how theres always total sarcasm on every thread... and graffkid HAS to be fucking wit u guys i meen i can totally see him laughing his ass off right now cause u guys think hes seriuos...

New!

Improved!

90% Dumber Than Before!

Originally posted by yeaaaah baby@Aug 2 2005, 02:54 PM

sware br0 thatz like n0t wyldstyl enuff! there is only tw0 arr0wz! lololol!!!!1! a reel graffbomber puts over 20 arrowz in2 theyre pieces!!1!1 try harder next time...

pfssshh only 20 arrows your obviously new at this :haha:

it is mine, go over it, i dare you, i dont think you will.

i bomb nerve54 all over. i even do it just like this> "NeRVe54"

plus i bomb: lolgraffkidisachubbypieceoftrashloserwithnolifeandlike50somethingwortlesspostsaboutnonsenseONE... ask cope's 1-5 about me and if you dont believe me ill flick a picture of someones screen name to prove it. faggot.

man it looks all you ever do is sit on computer and mess w/ other people it's problably because you maybe a little hater who's problably never seen a spray can in his life except when he went to walmart to try to buy paint but his momma said NO!and buy the way thats not your piece thats in ny and you live in massachussets.

p.s. tell your mom she left her bra at my house over weekend,she had to come to ny for a good dick.

he meant me. hahaha. kids a genius. well for the record. i am from massachusetts. NO SHIT. and if oyyou didnt get the picture.... nerve is a screenname. but just because you write graffkid15 doesnt mean thats how we get down. i just wanted you to go over dudes shit so he would catch and slap the fat off your cheeks. how soon do you become graffkid 16 little boy? and your right, my mom doesnt buy my paint at walmart. that makes me a sucker. and im glad to hear that you know theres no good dicks between massachusetts and NY. only graffkid would know.

maybe cope is the name of this kids journal. i dunno.

graffkid15 rocks!

haha this is been fun an the only reason i know i have a good dick is cause your mama said so,but hey i dont know.but i sure do wish i was graffkid14 still thats when i learned to paint,but CANT wait to be graffkid16 i can drive down there and take that battleship right through your town that will be fun.

p.s. i maybe fat but your ugly...and i can lose weight!