random questions

NeRVe54

theres no reason to start a new thread every time you need an answer to something. i wont pretend to know everything even tho i really do.

but ill try my best to answer all those retarded questions that pop up in the yard every 5 minutes in new threads.

that said ask on...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

good idea

question number 1: urbandesignz? whats up with them, they have tons of sweet shit and are pretty good priced, and i ordered lots of stuff......like 3 fu**ing months ago. ive also heard of people that had problems with them before, any info or anyone that has ordered from them before please help out here

yo so like how do i make a grafftag?

where can i get krink?

what is that stuff you acidetchbomb on glass with and can i really make it out of bleach?

i write cope3. is it chill if i write that? its coool i think because i have a 3 there...

wanna join my crew? its GRS. it stands for graff rules squadron. i wanna get it all universe! lol!

Originally posted by yeaaaah baby@Jul 21 2005, 11:00 PM

yo so like how do i make a grafftag?

where can i get krink?

what is that stuff you acidetchbomb on glass with and can i really make it out of bleach?

i write cope3. is it chill if i write that? its coool i think because i have a 3 there...

wanna join my crew? its GRS. it stands for graff rules squadron. i wanna get it all universe! lol!

1. Be creative

2. 4theHardWay

3.Just buy the mix at home depot

4. It should be

5. Directed to nerve, VOID

i aint comin at you, its just you know theres madd lames on here tryin to get there props off posting some wack shit. im only tryin to make it easier for dudes to get small questions answered without making new threads every 5 minutes. but fuck it. no harm no foul bro. peace

I got a question:

I got my airbags stolen, I have insurence witch is gonna give me a lot mere than is needed but the check is made out to me and the bank that my loan is with. I can get air bags from a guy (witch will probably be the ones stolen from my car) and install them myself but ,dose anyone know how to get the money without the bank knowing if you have a two party check?

sooo, yeaaaah baby...your cope 3 huh?gonzo right?your the one who beefed w/ one of my murals that i did w/ the REAL cope, deem, nicer, b.g.183 and nosm,so now every piece i see of yours ill paint right over you!and then ill kick your ass bitch and ill bang your girl too!!!

sorry NeRVe for messin up you thread. :hatred:

Originally posted by graffkid15@Jul 26 2005, 02:37 PM

sooo, yeaaaah baby...your cope 3 huh?gonzo right?your the one who beefed w/ one of my murals that i did w/ the REAL cope, deem, nicer, b.g.183 and nosm,so now every piece i see of yours ill paint right over you!and then ill kick your ass bitch and ill bang your girl too!!!

sorry NeRVe for messin up you thread. :hatred:

you my friend are the biggest idiot on this thread.

Originally posted by graffkid15@Jul 26 2005, 01:37 PM

You've never even seen a can of paint in your life, have you?

graffkid... you didnt mess up my thread, you brought the element of comedy back, faggot. and you never painted with cope let alone..uh.. painted. thus i say > fuck you homo

and MAGS: i dont have car insurance, in fact i dont have a car... but i am the guy that stole your airbags...

yeah alright,im not gonna be a asshole about it and ill just forget about,and you all dont gotta believe me about paintin w/ cope,but the only reason i got no flix....i anit got damn camera,still tryin to get one.

and yeaaaah baby it's all good now and think that anti-diss shit ya got problably can be buffed?

graffkid... ha. such a shame. go put lint back in your bellybutton you fat sloppy fuck. only thing you ever painted was a clear picture of how fuckin ridiculous you are. toys will be toys...

and IF you had painted w/cope im sure SOMEONE must have a flick of it, no? gimme a wall to look for. in fact whos name should i be looking for... ill expect your silence