Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Tough Love

This guy is a joke

he could have arranged one of those 'sex for security' deals like everyone else.

from the onion

• AKRON, OH—Area resident Helen Crandall, 44, was arrested by Akron police Sunday, charged with conducting an elaborate "sex for security" scam in which she allegedly defrauded husband Russell Crandall out of nearly $230,000 in cash, food, clothing and housing over the past 19 years using periodic offers of sexual intercourse.

"It's the biggest scam of its kind I've ever seen," Akron police chief Thomas Agee said. "We're talking coats, dishwashers, jewelry, sewing machines, bathroom cleansers—you name it."

I don't know if it's the same guy but UTAH 12 ozers you know what to do!

http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/07/25/bachelor....d.ap/index.html

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (AP) -- Friends say Lance Archibald is a tall, handsome former college basketball player and graduate of Harvard business school.

He's also still single at 31, and so they're hoping to speed things up with a billboard and Web site.

"I'm Lance, Let's go out!" reads the billboard on an interstate near Lindon, about 40 miles south of Salt Lake City.

"It kind of came out of discussions we had, that Lance is such a good guy but not married," said Morgan Lynch, CEO of LogoWorks, where Archibald is the director of marketing. "Someone threw out the idea of getting a billboard."

So why the concern over Archibald's marital status? As a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, whose members typically marry in their early 20s, the 31-year-Archibald is approaching the male-equivalent of an "old maid."

Friends say they're not sure what the Brigham Young University graduate and former Mormon missionary is looking for but tease "it's taking a little longer than usual for a guy with these credentials."

"Team DateLance," the cadre of friends and co-workers behind the scheme, are screening date applications. The site asks interested women to describe themselves, including age, occupation and personality, and to describe their ideal date with Archibald.

So far, the Web site has received more than 1,500 hits, with several women vying for a date.

"We're still taking submissions," Bates said. "As much as we thought it'd be funny, we're serious about this."

Archibald is taking the attention in stride, although he says he's spent a good amount of time explaining to others what his friends have done. And he says he's not bothered by singlehood.

"I'm not overly concerned about (marriage). I'm pretty happy right now," Archibald said. "I'd like to get married, but it's not a concern."

TEAM DATELANCE!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

Fags.

i bet he is gay and just wont admit it he needs to go to sf or fire island for a weekend

i don't kniow if you kids.. but there was some 19 year old kid a couple years back that got like 3 broads to put it down that he could hit it if he got 3 million hits... but that was on some geocities tip.. anyone know if he ever got it?

Originally posted by Tyler Durden@Jul 21 2005, 06:41 PM

I'm thorougly embarassed that this dork is about a 20 minute drive from my hometown. What a dipshit. Mark my words, if anyone can find out where his billboard is, and its in the NYC/LI area, I will write something awful across it so this clown can cry himself to sleep over all his wasted money. Desperate much?

Homeslice couldve accomplished the same thing with a fucking myspace profile. God what a stupid shithead...

if you do wreck the billboard...please please please get flicks

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this