This guy is a joke

Tough Love

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'm thorougly embarassed that this dork is about a 20 minute drive from my hometown. What a dipshit. Mark my words, if anyone can find out where his billboard is, and its in the NYC/LI area, I will write something awful across it so this clown can cry himself to sleep over all his wasted money. Desperate much?

Homeslice couldve accomplished the same thing with a fucking myspace profile. God what a stupid shithead...

i saw this shit on "the view"(NO HOMO) anyways, the billboards on top of some warehouse in the middle of fucking nowhere

i bet if u ask him real nice and act interested he could tell u where the billboard is

he said he had 1000 date requests and hes gone on like 12....

he still hasnt found the "right one"

hahahaha

yeh yeh he can be sweet and nice all he wants. but this is just going overboard

if hes got 40K to blow on this bullshit, it means he could pretty much bang any chick. if hes got time to plan all this out, answer thousands of emails, then hes got no excuse for why he cant find bitches. gimme a fucking break. dudes over 40 and hes single. How hard can it be to find a nice gal in New york or whereever hes from. Come on....

Originally posted by Biggus Dickus@Jul 21 2005, 08:36 PM

$40K when a $2,000 suit and a gold watch probably would have been enough. Genius.

not nearly enough for that special someone. it takes more than money, dude. you gotta break out the Montaigne! i'm gonna go drink schlitz, now. good luck, tom. better hope any of us 12ozers don't nab your girl first.

i cant even look at the website here at the library. not for too long at least. i dont wanna creep anyone else out with that page.

tips for tom:

go to russia

find a wife (or wives)

spend some cash

move back home

repeat if needed

that'd still save him a couple grand...

moneywaster. and to think... kids are starving in 3rd world countries and this kook spends that much to find a lady?

he could have arranged one of those 'sex for security' deals like everyone else.

from the onion

• AKRON, OH—Area resident Helen Crandall, 44, was arrested by Akron police Sunday, charged with conducting an elaborate "sex for security" scam in which she allegedly defrauded husband Russell Crandall out of nearly $230,000 in cash, food, clothing and housing over the past 19 years using periodic offers of sexual intercourse.

"It's the biggest scam of its kind I've ever seen," Akron police chief Thomas Agee said. "We're talking coats, dishwashers, jewelry, sewing machines, bathroom cleansers—you name it."

I don't know if it's the same guy but UTAH 12 ozers you know what to do!

http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/07/25/bachelor....d.ap/index.html

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (AP) -- Friends say Lance Archibald is a tall, handsome former college basketball player and graduate of Harvard business school.

He's also still single at 31, and so they're hoping to speed things up with a billboard and Web site.

"I'm Lance, Let's go out!" reads the billboard on an interstate near Lindon, about 40 miles south of Salt Lake City.

"It kind of came out of discussions we had, that Lance is such a good guy but not married," said Morgan Lynch, CEO of LogoWorks, where Archibald is the director of marketing. "Someone threw out the idea of getting a billboard."

So why the concern over Archibald's marital status? As a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, whose members typically marry in their early 20s, the 31-year-Archibald is approaching the male-equivalent of an "old maid."

Friends say they're not sure what the Brigham Young University graduate and former Mormon missionary is looking for but tease "it's taking a little longer than usual for a guy with these credentials."

"Team DateLance," the cadre of friends and co-workers behind the scheme, are screening date applications. The site asks interested women to describe themselves, including age, occupation and personality, and to describe their ideal date with Archibald.

So far, the Web site has received more than 1,500 hits, with several women vying for a date.

"We're still taking submissions," Bates said. "As much as we thought it'd be funny, we're serious about this."

Archibald is taking the attention in stride, although he says he's spent a good amount of time explaining to others what his friends have done. And he says he's not bothered by singlehood.

"I'm not overly concerned about (marriage). I'm pretty happy right now," Archibald said. "I'd like to get married, but it's not a concern."