Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Tough Love

This guy is a joke

this guy is the biggest fag ever. It cost him 20,000 to build this website, and hes also paying another 20K a MONTH to keep a billboard that advertises this website, all because he wants to find a woman. What a fucking goof ball

oh here it is

http://www.see-tom.com

Thats some funny shit. Where is the billboard? Does he have a super big speach impediment (SP?) or what. Why cant the dude just pull a chick, I bet the results would be better than just posting some shit on the internet. Maybe he lives in New Zeland and only hangs out with sheep or somethng?

if i had 40K-plus to waste on a website i wouldve bought the finest mail order brides money could buy.

he couldve gone to Puerto Rico, Thailand, brazil etc to find a 10 to bring home.

what a fag.

I'm thorougly embarassed that this dork is about a 20 minute drive from my hometown. What a dipshit. Mark my words, if anyone can find out where his billboard is, and its in the NYC/LI area, I will write something awful across it so this clown can cry himself to sleep over all his wasted money. Desperate much?

Homeslice couldve accomplished the same thing with a fucking myspace profile. God what a stupid shithead...

i saw this shit on "the view"(NO HOMO) anyways, the billboards on top of some warehouse in the middle of fucking nowhere

i bet if u ask him real nice and act interested he could tell u where the billboard is

he said he had 1000 date requests and hes gone on like 12....

he still hasnt found the "right one"

hahahaha

Jesus Christ. Is it really THAT hard to meet women? It's like this fucker doesn't even want to try. Nothing says "I'm desperate" like a fucking billboard.

no homo for two things.

no homo the first: tom seems like a pretty sweet dude. why can't he get a dime?

no homo the second: i just dressed tom for like 3 minutes straight

yeh yeh he can be sweet and nice all he wants. but this is just going overboard

if hes got 40K to blow on this bullshit, it means he could pretty much bang any chick. if hes got time to plan all this out, answer thousands of emails, then hes got no excuse for why he cant find bitches. gimme a fucking break. dudes over 40 and hes single. How hard can it be to find a nice gal in New york or whereever hes from. Come on....

tyler quote

Homeslice couldve accomplished the same thing with a fucking myspace profile. God what a stupid shithead...

:haha: :haha:

Originally posted by Biggus Dickus@Jul 21 2005, 08:36 PM

$40K when a $2,000 suit and a gold watch probably would have been enough. Genius.

not nearly enough for that special someone. it takes more than money, dude. you gotta break out the Montaigne! i'm gonna go drink schlitz, now. good luck, tom. better hope any of us 12ozers don't nab your girl first.

damn.. this is the most desperate mother fucker ive ever heard of.. he should seriously invest in a full time hooker with that money..

Originally posted by test pattern@Jul 21 2005, 01:10 PM

no homo the second: i just dressed tom for like 3 minutes straight

How did you spend 3 minutes on that?

He only has like 8 shirts and half as many pants.

What really took up time was bopping tom, that nigga is crafty.

i cant even look at the website here at the library. not for too long at least. i dont wanna creep anyone else out with that page.

tips for tom:

go to russia

find a wife (or wives)

spend some cash

move back home

repeat if needed

that'd still save him a couple grand...

moneywaster. and to think... kids are starving in 3rd world countries and this kook spends that much to find a lady?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this