Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest HESHIANDET

mamerroooo

Guest HESHIANDET

thinking of coming to PR. whens a good time of year for fun? where should i stay?

Guest imported_El Mamerro

#1 Best time: Summer, late July. I guess that's out of the question now, but it's when the most parties are happening, less tourists around, and a lot of beautiful young people lounging.

#2 Best time: Right after Christmas. There's a whole lot of partying, though it's more tight-knit stuff. Three King's day (Jan 6.) is huge down here, and las Fiestas de las Calle San Sebastián (our mini-Mardi Gras) happen around mid-end January.

#3 Best time: Holy Week/April. Lot of shit happening around the island, mostly beach-oriented. I probably drink more this month than any other in the year, with the exception of July probably.

Where to stay: There's literally a place for every budget. It all depends on what you wanna do on your stay. Party? Roam the island? Cruise beaches? Whatever your purpose, the one thing I always suggest is to skimp a little on hotels and invest in a car rental. There's virtually NO public transport on the island, and whatever little there is is pretty limited. A car is necessary. Lemme know more details on what you wanna do and I can help you out better.

Oh, and we're gonna get fucked up together, you know this.

Guest HESHIANDET

im just gonna stay on your boat

i forsee a island ban of HESH inside a week of being on the ground. fun it up the first night.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Heh, it's never been MY boat. I have many friends with boats though. And no, actually, my friend whose boat we were rocking out on this year bailed on buying the Dodge Ram he wnated, so he's kept the boat. My dad used to have one (Bayliner 19') when I was a lot younger, but he sold it for almost nothing after too many mechanical problems. We had ridiculous fun on it for a good 6 years though.

Tomorrow I leave work early for a long weekend on Culebra. With boats. Ahhhh.

Tomorrow I leave work early for a long weekend on Culebra. With boats. Ahhhh.

i see another dope picture thread on monday from mams. :king:

Originally posted by El Mamerro@Jul 21 2005, 03:28 PM

las Fiestas de las Calle San Sebastián

Put that on your calendar and smoke it..

how the hell does that fit into those tiny squares?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this