..::Canberra, Australia::..

notorious05

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by notorious05+Aug 14 2005, 12:30 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (notorious05 - Aug 14 2005, 12:30 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by HankSkorpio@Aug 12 2005, 07:05 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-TURBOCAPSLOK@Jul 24 2005, 09:24 PM

POST SOME FUCKING REAL GRAFF. HOW ABOUT SOME MINE DAMAGE. THATS ALL I FUCKIN SAW WHEN I WENT UP THERE. THE GUYS OFF THE HOOK. POST SOME SHIT UP

Yep Mines taking care of business.One of Canberras best, but on the southside Dore is up .And to that faggot Kob stop cappin shit and sort it out with fists,your a toy from interstate thinking he can just cap everything,leave some shit up cos at the moment the only pieces up are capped by you!!!Canberras bare as at the moment.

hey are u from canberra?

fuck KOB hes a fuckin toy his throws look like fuckin shit hes a fuckin toy if i ever find him i will fuckin stab him he fuckin caps all the pieces for no fuckin reason and the legals down in woden im gonna cap everything that i see of his the fuckin toy

sorry im angry :king:

[/b]

easier typed behind a screen than done...

Originally posted by I KEEEL U MAAN!+Aug 29 2005, 08:51 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (I KEEEL U MAAN! - Aug 29 2005, 08:51 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by notorious05@Aug 14 2005, 12:30 PM

Originally posted by HankSkorpio@Aug 12 2005, 07:05 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-TURBOCAPSLOK@Jul 24 2005, 09:24 PM

POST SOME FUCKING REAL GRAFF. HOW ABOUT SOME MINE DAMAGE. THATS ALL I FUCKIN SAW WHEN I WENT UP THERE. THE GUYS OFF THE HOOK. POST SOME SHIT UP

Yep Mines taking care of business.One of Canberras best, but on the southside Dore is up .And to that faggot Kob stop cappin shit and sort it out with fists,your a toy from interstate thinking he can just cap everything,leave some shit up cos at the moment the only pieces up are capped by you!!!Canberras bare as at the moment.

hey are u from canberra?

fuck KOB hes a fuckin toy his throws look like fuckin shit hes a fuckin toy if i ever find him i will fuckin stab him he fuckin caps all the pieces for no fuckin reason and the legals down in woden im gonna cap everything that i see of his the fuckin toy

sorry im angry :king:

easier typed behind a screen than done...

[/b]

it'll happen soon enough mate, heard u got yours?