here....want an hour?

boogie hands

thats right...12 oclock...set those clocks back a hour so we dont get a bunch of people on here bitching about how they got fired from their jobs because they were an hour late to work because they forgot about the time change...dont say the boogie never did any thing for you...

"where gonna go BACK in time"....definatly one of the funniest SNL skits ever...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

haha get to work at 7 at night..work untill 7 am..then go paint production..the go to show..whoooaaa..im nutts..something must be done..good luck with the 8 to 5..ouch..see i wouldnt make it if it was morning to night..I have to do night to morning..im like walking death if i wake up before 8 am..

thats right. im still awake in here........ you know the routine....i offer my aim for someone to talk to me, and no one does, then beardo makes fun of me for having no life and i harass him about not having a saturday night post yet. thank you. aim bfresh764

Guest Pilau Hands

thank you boogie. it falls on a weekend so it's not much use...but hey it's not everyday someone gives me an hour.

siloe i have caught up and dropped the large email. holla!

through the wonders of magic, i have altered reality and posted AT THE SAME TIME as t.t boy! fear me, mortals!

Shazaaaaaaaaaaaam :heated:

ummm.. maybe i'm not understanding people... but if your working 8am till 5pm.. it dont matter.. in fact it means u get an hour extra sleep, cuz if u show up for work at 8, its actually 7.... .. but then again i'm drunk, so i COULD be wrong, its happened afew times.

Guest imported_Tesseract

I hate it when that happens.

Its the introcuction to winter.I love winter, i hate introductions.

Anyway, what bothers me the most i supose is that when we go one hour back i practicly miss the whole day(the part with daylight in it actually).I always wake up late,very late.So when it gets dark at around 18:30 and i have waken up at 16:00 i dont see much,do i ?

it sucked.

last night, i had to walk from my house to downtown, which i'd have to say is a all together trip of 10-12 miles. 32- degrees + with the daylight savings time, i had people giving my all types of fucked times when i would ask.

i totally had fogotten about it.

its cool to think of it as a 25 hour day.

i dont mind at all setting back the clock.

what sucks is in the spring, having to set it forward. thats when you lose an hour of sleep.

"set those clocks back a hour so we dont get a bunch of people on here bitching about how they got fired from their jobs because they were an hour late to work because they forgot about the time change"

they would be an hour early, not late.

lets say they start work at 7. if they forget to set their clocks back, they end up at work at 6.

Archived