relations

isor357

ive always like trife emotionally distant but attractive women. Thats what im comfortable with. Recently i keep meeting these girls that are all about me and that think im cool and basically I just wear it out a few nights and stop calling. Im having a hard time finding an equally distant chick that is into the same shit as me so i can stop breaking all these sweet inocent girls hearts. I would rather date a girl that didnt like me than one that was head over heels in love with me. Its uncomfortable.

Where do you find these fucked up chicks. I used to pull them at the clubs. I suppose i could do that some more but if im missing something please fill me in.

Thanks

Isorus wrex

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I know a great place to meet em.

Get your local phone book.

Look in the "P" section, particularly under the word "psychologist." Find a female one, and go. Im saying dude, I dont know how old you are, but what your asking and what you really are "saying" is going to bite you in the ass in a couple of years when all your relationships are shit.

But thats just the psychologist in me speaking. What if by some chance, out of no where youve become a better "person" and the reason why you keep meeting girls who like you is because you grew up?

Think about it.

What did Mero say that one time? It was something like,

FUCK BITCHES CAUSE ALL I DO IS FUCK BITCHES AND WHEN I'M DONE FUCKING BITCHES I'M LIKE FUCK BITCHES.

Well, that's a nice rule of thumb, but I've heard it from many a folk that a girl that has a kind heart and good personality is ten times better than a beauty queen. Not to say there aren't hot girls that are good out there for keepers, but alot of hot girls let the fact that they have looks go to their head. I dealt with something very similar to that situation recently. It's not worth it, go for the sweet girls that are gonna stick by your side no matter what. You should know when you find her.

Wow you people ARE negative, you guys are finding girls in all the wrong places. My wifey is going to be the virgin i go out with for a year and a half, dont hit it that whole time, remain faithful. And then marry.

Call me a romantic.

CACashRefund, i like long walks on the beach, and candle light dinners, chickenheads need not apply.

Off to soak in my bathtub, in which i have placed candles, turn on Kenny G, and then turn off th elights.

Bwahahahaha, not!

I eats the dirty clit, ask about me.

Skanky hoes, YES!

Originally posted by mackfatsoe+Jul 21 2005, 12:20 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mackfatsoe - Jul 21 2005, 12:20 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-theGOON@Jul 20 2005, 05:56 PM

i thought i knew. sweet girls cheat on you just the same.

God, you people are negative.

[/b]

welcome to 12oz...

......where the glass is ALWAYS half empty

Originally posted by LENS+Jul 21 2005, 02:38 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LENS - Jul 21 2005, 02:38 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by mackfatsoe@Jul 21 2005, 12:20 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-theGOON@Jul 20 2005, 05:56 PM

i thought i knew. sweet girls cheat on you just the same.

God, you people are negative.

welcome to life...

......where the glass is ALWAYS half empty

[/b]

fixed

Originally posted by CACashRefund@Jul 20 2005, 07:45 PM

Wow you people ARE negative, you guys are finding girls in all the wrong places. My wifey is going to be the virgin i go out with for a year and a half, dont hit it that whole time, remain faithful. And then marry.

And that's when your dick introduces itself to the rough, golfball sized calcium tumour growing off her cervix. Game over, you're stuck with it.

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT@Jul 20 2005, 05:55 PM

What did Mero say that one time? It was something like,

FUCK BITCHES CAUSE ALL I DO IS FUCK BITCHES AND WHEN I'M DONE FUCKING BITCHES I'M LIKE FUCK BITCHES.

actually mero was paraphrasing d-block recording artist jae hood there. i believe the exact wording is more like,

"Fuck bitches, 'cause all I do is fuck bitches, and after I fuck bitches, I be like 'fuck bitches'"

Mr. Hood continues with, "cause they ain't shit, they spread lies and rumors, so I don't fuck wit'em like skips and Pumas."

[attachmentid=18784]

deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee bloooooooooooooooooooooooooock

J_20HOOD.JPG.c09507f6520b5ab17e188ecb8e1fcaa8.JPG