What do you bring with you when you write?

thebonefabric

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by CACashRefund+Jul 23 2005, 09:51 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CACashRefund - Jul 23 2005, 09:51 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Jetpack%2002.jpg

One of these comes in handy.

[/b]

one of those crashed doin a demo at the melbourne show couple days back. Looks hell funny been tryin to find the vid but it aint on the net yet

Originally posted by THE STIX@Jul 28 2005, 05:53 PM

i bring my power wheelchair.....i cant walk.. well i can.. i choose not to and i used a computer to talk.. im like steven hawking.. but im black. and i look like uncle ben. ut with a bruce lee body...and i bring my law and order lunch box...

Originally posted by fuck muni@Jul 29 2005, 07:37 PM

a nigger so i can wipe my paint covered hands in his afro

Originally posted by CACashRefund@Jul 31 2005, 08:52 AM

Chuck Norris thermos?

Psssssssssssh...

I bring the man himself, that nigga watches my back. True story one time fifty runs up on us and theyre like "hey! what are you doing?"

Im like "hoody hoooooooooo!"

My man Chuck pops out the bushes, theyre like "oh no its walker" And he proceeds to karate chop the shit out of them.

Then he went on to tell me how he rescued forgotten vietnam POWs, that was illmatic son.

Originally posted by MAR@Aug 21 2005, 04:06 PM

usually i roll in a hot air balloon. for protection i use a gattaling gun. my man godzilla carrys my paint for me and no 5-0 messes with us because you ever try to chase down a hot air balloon? Those things fly hella fast, like mach 12.

<!--QuoteBegin-BurgerKing@Aug 30 2005, 03:18 PM

i bring a boquet of roses so i can conseal my shotgun and cans of paint for when i need to reinact the terminator movie.

HAHAHAHAHA

Originally posted by DISTRACT+Sep 24 2005, 12:28 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DISTRACT - Sep 24 2005, 12:28 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by CACashRefund@Jul 23 2005, 09:51 AM

Jetpack%2002.jpg

One of these comes in handy.

one of those crashed doin a demo at the melbourne show couple days back. Looks hell funny been tryin to find the vid but it aint on the net yet

Originally posted by THE STIX@Jul 28 2005, 05:53 PM

i bring my power wheelchair.....i cant walk.. well i can.. i choose not to and i used a computer to talk.. im like steven hawking.. but im black. and i look like uncle ben. ut with a bruce lee body...and i bring my law and order lunch box...

ya chuck norris and the hot air ballon and a jet pack

word

Originally posted by fuck muni@Jul 29 2005, 07:37 PM

a nigger so i can wipe my paint covered hands in his afro

Originally posted by CACashRefund@Jul 31 2005, 08:52 AM

Chuck Norris thermos?

Psssssssssssh...

I bring the man himself, that nigga watches my back. True story one time fifty runs up on us and theyre like "hey! what are you doing?"

Im like "hoody hoooooooooo!"

My man Chuck pops out the bushes, theyre like "oh no its walker" And he proceeds to karate chop the shit out of them.

Then he went on to tell me how he rescued forgotten vietnam POWs, that was illmatic son.

Originally posted by MAR@Aug 21 2005, 04:06 PM

usually i roll in a hot air balloon. for protection i use a gattaling gun. my man godzilla carrys my paint for me and no 5-0 messes with us because you ever try to chase down a hot air balloon? Those things fly hella fast, like mach 12.

<!--QuoteBegin-BurgerKing@Aug 30 2005, 03:18 PM

i bring a boquet of roses so i can conseal my shotgun and cans of paint for when i need to reinact the terminator movie.

HAHAHAHAHA

[/b]

ya chuck norris and a hot air baloon with godzilla

word

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by flatliner@Sep 5 2005, 11:21 AM

I bring a pack of tampons, because it says on the back I can go swimming, horseback riding, surfing, and mountain biking. Just incase I get bored of my peice.

Now my question for you is, how is it that you know exactly what you can and cannot do while wearing a tampon. I understand that this is a joke and all, but seriously, I'm curious about this one.

• 2 weeks later...

me and godzilla got in a fight so we battled, he lost, so he went back to japan.

I now roll with Meat-wad and we cruise in the batmobile picking up bitches, hoes and spagetti. We abandoned cans for lasers. ever bomb a building with one of those? talk about retarded spots. :king: Occasionally Master Shake comes with us he hella toy wack :yuck: . Aquateen Hunger Force crew 4 life, DAWGEY! Number one in the hood G.