Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
thebonefabric

What do you bring with you when you write?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

forgot to bring my camera last night, did a simple clean as piece on a layd up flatbed/lowrider car thing haha or whatever the fuck you call em, I was so pissed at the time, but I'm pumped now because I don't need to documnt every piece with a picture. Some of them are just mental images and you know exactly how they turned out anyway. Someday itll come around and Ill be stoked. nah mean?

I nah mean. Started wearing my old door to door sales badge and a shirt and tie. Nice excuse as to why your out at 3am.. Also find those little LED lights come in handy in yard. Stick them down and ON, throw them over a wall or other side of tracks. Leads workers/security away. Or some light bulbs for tunnel peices. Smash them in your tshirt and scatter on the floor, makes a very good noise when someones coming round the corner..

hella bitches

and mother comes along as well

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

shit had me on the ground then laughing in my girls face

I bring my a wide screen tv, xbox 360, black ops, 3 controllers so i can murk the cops but thats only on weekends.

if ur painting in an unfamiliar yard or an active yard where theres writers where they think they own every yard deff bring a weapon. an if a big head tells u to get out of his yard ask for the contract lol cus everyone has the right to paint as long as u aint blowin da spot up

a sharpie magnum and 70 bucks worth of montana paint (spanish montana, not german because the germans are BITERS YO) in my backpack with all my tags on it because its important that everyone i come across is aware of the fact that im a graffiti artisss, otherwise how would they know that im keeping it rail and staying true to the hip hopz yo?

Actually, if i'm going out to annihilate shit completely, i'll bring a 40 and crack it after im all done and i feel like a thug.. true story