What do you bring with you when you write?

thebonefabric

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wear like 3 t-shirts and a jacket, and they go from light to dark colors, so if im runnig and i hide, i can take off one shirt and hide it, like a dark one, and then ill be wearing a bright shirt and i dont know it might confuse some people that are chasing after somebody wearing dark clothes, you never know....

spray paint

couple a ny fats

hard to buff

lots o stickers

backpack

I bring a security guard with me. Big norwegian guy with a mullet named Sven. I taught him my handstyle so if any kids want me to hit up their book, hes on it. He can lift me over fences and stiff arm cops, skull fuck snooping pedestrians, shake my cans for me and make krink.

Sometimes my girlfriend comes too. She rides on Svens back.

I bring a security guard with me. Big norwegian guy with a mullet named Sven. I taught him my handstyle so if any kids want me to hit up their book, hes on it. He can lift me over fences and stiff arm cops, skull fuck snooping pedestrians, shake my cans for me and make krink.

Sometimes my girlfriend comes too. She rides on Svens back.

His name isnt big black is it?