What do you bring with you when you write?

thebonefabric

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by S-ENCE@Aug 7 2005, 10:45 AM

i only bring weapons when i have beef, and those weapons are only used if i'm out numbered or they are trying to use a weapon as well.

This post has been edited by iloveboxcars: Jul 21 2005, 04:34 PM

What is this? The Outsiders? Going to a Rumble?

nah it isnt the outsiders. are you from a mystical place where people take you out for an espresso to talk about the beef you have?

I used to go out carrying on every night regardless.

Until I got bagged and had do face a lot of shit for carrying a weapon.

Now I only carry as said before, when need be.

Usually I have nothing but a supermarket paperbag, my cans, a phone, and occassionally a wallet.

Originally posted by THE STIX@Aug 2 2005, 07:49 PM

[attachmentid=19355]

from my graffiti masters guide on paper chase.. check it out..ul learn somtin :yuck:

man the coco and mittens sure do come in handy on them cold nights.

i like to bring:

12pk of Corona's

a few limes.

a knife

a small bag of salt.

and some homemade taco's.

o eyah and then theres my graff gear.

I try to bring as little as possible, because sometimes you can be in a fuckin' bad situation where you gotta hide in some grimey shit and whatnot - the real bombers on here know what thats about. I don't bring my cell phone, but quarters for pay phones. I bring a bottle of water, my paint and my caps. I wear old raggy clothes that I don't mind getting paint on or getting dirty. I like something to chew on too, gum or jerky do the trick. Also, if I'm going to a planned spot and I'm a little nervous - it doesn't hurt to be riding on some sort of high.

Originally posted by CACashRefund@Jul 23 2005, 11:37 PM

STIX is on point.

You have to bring atr least six forms of valid ids, what if you need to prove who you are at 3am? Boy would your face be red!

Mate I would rather be busted with ID than not, Most places in Australia and Europe if you are busted painting passengers or subways you are locked up first and asked questions later, If you cannot prove who you are Police can detain you for longer and are more likley to fuck with you. It is also more likley they will try to find where you live and raid you if you dont have ID with your address.

If you are clever you can get a fake address on your ID which might solve a few problems, temporarily anyway.

Its not like the 40s anymore , Police have more resources than they used to and trying to give a fake name can lead to all kinds of shit.

Getting caught painting anywhere they lock you up and ask questions later.

If you get caught without an ID, they don't take your statement and you have no chance of paying bail. You go to jail and sit there until someone you know can bring a valid photo ID showing that you're you.

I remember sitting in a cell in the Tombs for 2 days because I bagged without an ID and they wouldn't just take my scocial security number. Also when you're carrying two concealed weapons and facing felony charges, you don't exactly get the nicest treatment from cops.

usually i roll in a hot air balloon. for protection i use a gattaling gun. my man godzilla carrys my paint for me and no 5-0 messes with us because you ever try to chase down a hot air balloon? Those things fly hella fast, like mach 12.