What do you bring with you when you write?

thebonefabric

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by CACashRefund+Jul 24 2005, 12:37 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CACashRefund - Jul 24 2005, 12:37 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>STIX is on point.

You have to bring atr least six forms of valid ids, what if you need to prove who you are at 3am? Boy would your face be red!

[/b]

hahahaha

<!--QuoteBegin-THE STIX@Jul 24 2005, 01:29 AM

EXACTLY! and i also like testin the paint out ony my clothes,,hands etc etc and signin my pieces with date.city i did it in, and time..military time if needed...

dont forget name and home address

i bring a cannibal corspe cd and my sterio we play it real loud,and plastic swords.. and me and nuce sword fight while im werein a giant goat head mask and a cape and hes dressed like darth vader.. somtimes we tell workers to come see we dont talk.. we jus point then the follow when the come we throw beef o roni at them.... then go back to sword fighting :yuck:

but anyways... when the crew goes out.. we bring fuck muni.. he holds and carries are paint like a bitch.. cuz no one likes to run track to each other jus to ask shyt or borrow a color.. we get his ass to do it..for his good work. we let him tell people hes our friend...