Internet hacker discovers us navy has spaceships

2 blaazed

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I dunno... sounds like alot of bullshit to me really.

Why would this guy admit to all of this? They only know about the one time.

Why would he think that merely mentioning extraterrestial officers would get him anywhere? The government and media brand unprepared whistleblowers all the time as loonies and discredit them. If he really wanted to blackmail the government he would have said that there are copies of all sorts of sensitive files in question waiting to be sent to the KGB in the case of my disappearance or incarceration. In that case we would not even be hearing about this right now. Damage control on that would be exceptionally high. I'm surprised this much even made it to the media. But I guess it's harder to cover up when he's a foreigner.

Personally I think dude must be off his rocker. Which is all the more reason not to take him so seriously.

Originally posted by villain@Jul 20 2005, 09:31 PM

I dunno... sounds like alot of bullshit to me really.

Why would this guy admit to all of this? They only know about the one time.

Why would he think that merely mentioning extraterrestial officers would get him anywhere? The government and media brand unprepared whistleblowers all the time as loonies and discredit them. If he really wanted to blackmail the government he would have said that there are copies of all sorts of sensitive files in question waiting to be sent to the KGB in the case of my disappearance or incarceration. In that case we would not even be hearing about this right now. Damage control on that would be exceptionally high. I'm surprised this much even made it to the media. But I guess it's harder to cover up when he's a foreigner.

Personally I think dude must be off his rocker. Which is all the more reason not to take him so seriously.

very smart idea. i want to be in sum crazy spy shit, u D?

Originally posted by SpyD+Jul 20 2005, 10:32 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SpyD - Jul 20 2005, 10:32 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-synaps@Jul 19 2005, 11:33 PM

since when does it cost 700k to fix a hax

That started the same time it started costing $5,000 to buff a throwie. Overinflation....

[/b]

haha, right...a clean train panel is like 6gs and shit, hah.

I think what everyone including this stoned jackass being reported on is missing is that since this is the Navy we're talking about, the word terrestrial would more likely be used in a case like this as an indicator of whether some person or operation was sea or land based. Wow, the Navy has ships and officers on them that by definition are non-terrestrial. What an amazing fucking shock.

I hate conspiracy nuts.

terrestrial

adj 1: of or relating to or inhabiting the land as opposed to the sea or air [syn: tellurian, telluric, terrene] 2: of or relating to or characteristic of the planet Earth or its inhabitants; "planetary rumblings and eructations"- L.C.Eiseley ; "the planetary tilt"; "this terrestrial ball" [syn: planetary] 3: operating or living or growing on land [syn: land(a)] [ant: amphibious, aquatic] 4: concerned with the world or worldly matters; "mundane affairs"; "he developed an immense terrestrial practicality" [syn: mundane] 5: of this earth; "transcendental motives for sublunary actions"; "fleeting sublunary pleasures"; "the nearest to an angelic being that treads this terrestrial ball" [syn: sublunar, sublunary]

Being a 19 year old male from Glasgow, once in a similar state to this guy on a much less scale (local government) it sounds too me like bullshit..

Reads like the movies indeed only without the happy job placement ending. Also mind pasting a link? Cant seem to find the story on the page..

• 1 year later...