WARNING!!......WARNING!!......WARNING!!.....

MEROJUANA

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Tesseract@Jul 19 2005, 07:01 PM

Man, no dis but this is getting more obvious each time...

MY DUDE. ITS ME. I TALK ABOUT MY SHIT. MY SHIT IS, BEING OUTSIDE, SMOKING WET L'S, GETTING INTO SHIT, AND PHILOSOPHIZING ABOUT THE LITTLE THINGS IN LIFE. JUST LIKE YOUR SHIT IS CHILLIN ON THE BEACH IN GREECELANDIA WITH WATER SHOES ON EATIN HUMUS MY NIGGA, CAN I LIVE HUB? YOU EXPECT ME TO COME OUT AND START TALKING ABOUT HOW GREAT THE SHOW WAS AT CBGBS LAST WEEK? NO! IMA TALK ABOUT HOW MY EX PUSHED SOME BITCH DOWN THE STAIRS BECAUSE SHE ASKED ME FOR THE TIME. AND HOW I WANT TO BUY A SPORTS CAR AND CRASH IT INTO A TREE JUST BECAUSE. TATO MY NIGGA HOLLA AT YOUR BOYBOY. BREATHE!

MERO

MLBC!

Originally posted by someone+Jul 20 2005, 12:48 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (someone - Jul 20 2005, 12:48 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Nutonce@Jul 20 2005, 05:34 PM

mero what dipset.. goonies pt. 2? or DI?

he prolly means the newest one.....

dukedagod presents the diplomats

''more than music vol.1''

www.mixunit.com

[/b]

YEAH THATS WHAT IM TALKIN ABOUT. THAT SHIT IS ON POINT.

MEROE

TOMMY

AND DA

ROSCO

Originally posted by heavyLox+Jul 19 2005, 08:30 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (heavyLox - Jul 19 2005, 08:30 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-MEROJUANA@Jul 19 2005, 06:25 PM

[

I JUST FINISHED FINALIZING PLANS TO SMOKE WEED IN A HALLWAY.

yo kid PM with what hallway and im there in five, for real. I need that love.

[/b]

AHHHHH YOU LATE FAMILY! THIS IS AN EVERYDAY THING MY NIGGA. I GOT 3 OR 4 BLOCKS IN ROTATION. YOU'RE WELCOME TO SLIDE THROUGH AND BURN SHIT DOWN.

Originally posted by CACashRefund+Jul 20 2005, 11:35 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CACashRefund - Jul 20 2005, 11:35 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-cloner@Jul 20 2005, 07:38 AM

yes, he was. dj kay slay = dez. for the millionth time.

Someones sarcasm detector isnt on.

[/b]

it needs some fine tuning..