deth/kult walls

otto dix

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Aces and Eights@Aug 5 2005, 04:44 AM

theres trend setters and followers...death cult is a bunch of fucking followers, jumping on every new style people start doing. navy and eye are all about the whole nyc trend everyones on now and before they were on the whole sf/a2m train style. shits fucking pathetic. i feel bad for the good few in the crew like lions and acne. blows me away that those guys are associated with toys like navy 8 and Tre and atak........

Clearly, my friend, merely judging from the fact that you have enough time to type out dissertations on your peers' "toyness," it is pretty evident that you are in fact, no fucking body.

Quit hating and stop paying your broadband bill. Get a life.

my buddy davin lives in new brunswick during the college year and one nite when we were drinking he was like man i was cruisin the highway listening to deicides first record and i saw deth kult in huge letters on a pillar, i wanna be in this deth kult! he had me rolling on the floor laughing! it didnt really bother explaining to him what deth kult was i just figured id let him have his dream of deth kult being a street gang of metal heads that nuke posers!