Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
SleepAnDream

ATTN: Arizona heads

Fuck, im moving out there from new england on some bad movie type shit with a girl i met about a month ago. its a shitty idea that will undoubtably turn out for the worst in the end. but fuck it. im about to embark on a fantastic journey. im pretty excited but its the one state where i dont know a single fucker out there. hit me up at cocksock@gmail.com or PM me if you know the scoop on the AZ shit or can direct me in the direction of someone who may. i have a couple general questions. thanks fuckers. Mr T.

i have one friend out there and have visited twice for a couple days each time. its a pretty cool place actually. the people i met there were alright. you're bummin' in the summertime cause its so hot, but you'll be laughing in december when all your new england friends are freezing their asses off and youre still warm.

also, if you skate... there are a lot of quality concrete parks around phoenix....

Plenty of rail...if you want to head to Tucson

oh yea...does this make you a Diamondback fan? No more American League for you!

good luck

it's not gonna be any less hot out there yknow haha

I've got friends in the Phoenix/Scottsdale area.

hotter than hades, it is.

I'll be out there later in the summer/early fall wakeboarding.

My homie is from Chandler,which is like 10 minutes out of Phoenix,he was out there 3 weeks ago,he said it was like 115 degrees,have fun...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this