Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ElectricitySucks

so im about to fuck this girl..

I fart while getting blow jobs..no thing man..Everyone does it..Soem people are just pussies about it..

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

My girlfriend shit about 5 pounds of crap on my stomach when she was lifting herself off after anal once, but she was a good girl and licked it all off as i had run out of charmin in my bathroom

Hold the fart in while having sex, then when you finish and are laying in bed act like you are going to spit up in the air. If she pulls the covers over her head let that stinky fucker out.! Best shit ever!!!

Originally posted by lameassnigga@Jul 22 2005, 08:43 AM

Hold the fart in while having sex, then when you finish and are laying in bed act like you are going to spit up in the air. If she pulls the covers over her head let that stinky fucker out.! Best shit ever!!!

haha aww shit thats just classic. haha :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

I banged my 40 something year old neighbor again tonight. I was sweating all over the slut. I put an icecube in her pussy and turned her out. She was talking dirty and had her ankles next to her ears, so I pulled out and made her gulp down my white snot. Then I told her I had to go and she sent me off with a cold beer. No farting, but it sure was a fucking blast!!