What should I do with my Sunday?

Tonight sucked.

I haven't drank since the 4th of July. This qualifies as a longtime to someone who uses alcohol to tell people what I really think of them.

I started putting a load on at around 8 o clock. I only met up with me boys at 12:30.

Anyway, I went to a party after I bartended last night. I got some comments from 3 random people about how i was acting. To sum things up, they all said "WOW Matt....You're really awesome when you're not belligerent!"

My response to this was "I should drink 12 ounces of tequila and start offending some people."

I plopped my heinie down in some lawn furniture and started spouting off grotesque comments.

Apparently the hit of the night went something like this- "HEY GRANNY!! C'mere and take a gander at my fat prick!.....Lemme know if it takes you back to the olden times ya' old cunt!!!!"

Who knows.

Anyway, I was thinking Long Beach tomorrow....maybe with a bottle of liqour?

Any takers?

Any bidders?

That was to some girl who I'm friends with.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by WhiteOx@Jul 17 2005, 03:41 AM

I have had a minimum of five beers beer for 8 nights straight and I feel like utter shit

Tonight i'm going for a jog. I havn't even had a cigarette today.

Yeah i feel you.

I haven't been jogging for about 28 days.

Nothing better than running for a few days straight and then getting drunk to destroy all the work you did to get healthy.

mum came over for a suprise visit, which was extra rad being that she always takes me grocery/clothes shopping whenever we see each other.

been chilling with her all afternoon so far drinking wine and talking shit about her soon to be ex-husband who's she's going to be raking massive amounts of loot from soon in their divorce