Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
zoodork

not good

a couple years ago my friend was caught tagging a mail box in broad daylight with witness' and all that, cops get him later, got photos of it and the report written. It was his first time getting caught so im not sure how severe his case or punishment was. He had some areas locked down, and i am just curious what prolly happened to him as an 18yr old, like community service? fines? tell me about your experience, cause i havent seen this dude in a while. advice for future cases? thanks in advance

if you havent seen your friend for a couple of years, do you think he got probation or went to jail?

wrong place.

He probably fell outta the game and got a job... WORDONE..

Most times all you would get is community service and fines but it all depends on what you do and what they charge you with.. They be on some boochit, YOOOOU KNOW....

YES!!! i got into this before it got lcoked/deleted.

:five-o: :five-o: :five-o:

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob@Jul 17 2005, 02:10 AM

He's probably getting ass-raped in maximum security by Big Tony.

dont you mean "bubbha" ?!

"If we get caught, we're not going to white-collar resort prison... no, no, no... we're going to federal pound me in the ass prison!"bolton2.jpg

Originally posted by synaps+Jul 16 2005, 07:35 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (synaps - Jul 16 2005, 07:35 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Poop Man Bob@Jul 17 2005, 02:10 AM

He's probably getting ass-raped in maximum security by Big Tony.

dont you mean "bubbha" ?!

[/b]

Dont you mean Nasty Nate?

duncan.jpg

"You guys gotta get me out of here! There's this guy Nasty Nate who wants my cocktail fruit, and everyone here likes fresh fish! Then The Squirrel Master came out of left field and told me I'm his bitch!"

that picture up there ain't nasty nate. that nigga right there is homie from the green mile.

Nasty Nate is the negroid from the longest yard and white chicks.

Originally posted by CACashRefund@Jul 17 2005, 03:45 AM

white_chicks.jpg

This guy?

Really?

Im going to have to watch half baked again because i really think other dude is nasty nate.

Originally posted by CACashRefund@Jul 17 2005, 02:47 AM

duncan.jpg

"You guys gotta get me out of here! There's this guy Nasty Nate who wants my cocktail fruit, and everyone here likes fresh fish! Then The Squirrel Master came out of left field and told me I'm his bitch!"

hahahah funny

the guy who says this line, kenny, played by harland williams was one of my instructors this years nephew

he has all kinds of childrens books and shit and harland sends them all to him

this also means i'm connected to dave chapelle via 6 degrees of seperation or whatever its called

Originally posted by JohnnyHorton+Jul 17 2005, 04:22 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JohnnyHorton - Jul 17 2005, 04:22 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-CACashRefund@Jul 17 2005, 02:47 AM

duncan.jpg

hahahah funny

the guy who says this line, kenny, played by harland williams was one of my instructors this years nephew

this also means i'm connected to dave chapelle via 6 degrees of seperation or whatever its called

[/b]

everyone is connected to chappelle through 6 degrees.

i have a kevin bacon 'flashdance' original picture disc vinyl above the entrance to my kitchen

he and i are already connected!!!!

Originally posted by synaps+Jul 16 2005, 11:26 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (synaps - Jul 16 2005, 11:26 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by JohnnyHorton@Jul 17 2005, 04:22 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-CACashRefund@Jul 17 2005, 02:47 AM

duncan.jpg

hahahah funny

everyone is connected to chappelle through 6 degrees.

[/b]

:haha: :haha: :haha: so true

Originally posted by zoodork@Jul 16 2005, 09:08 PM

my friend was caught tagging a mail box in broad daylight with witness' and all that

PUBLIC EXECUTION!!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this