Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Boogie

Switzerland, the other side...

A less publicized side of the country but some quality graff nonetheless. Here is a short sample start, i'll try to be regular with the posts, feel free to add stuff from around there or from writers who come from that area...

REY-feb.jpg

duelmontage2.jpg

scandale4_small.jpg

CMU_espagnol_small.jpg

cosmo.jpg

reys.jpg

classic2.jpg

woodochild.jpg

That Serval stuff is pretty dope, he visited my neck of the woods here in the states a few years ago and did some nice stuff.

EDKCREW2004.jpg

rooftop.jpg

Style King Sadeone setting off the production, brought most of the fresh styles over to this part of the country...

quickie14-02-04-2.jpg

need to upload more.. again, other contributions are welcome, i know some of ya'll have some EDK/DVS stuff sitting around...

Guest imported_Europe

Nice with some new quality flicks. Keep going...

...didn't know it was like THAT over there in new zealand, thats definitely wasup though

New Zealand is an island off the coast of Australia. Switzerland is a small country in the middle of Europe...

Thanks for the props though...

hahahahahahah that nigga said new zealand....american education at work right there

but this thread needs about 500 more flicks, people dont know the half about edk, REY especially

yeah i figured it was better to post 'em regularly though. Cheerleader, either you live in Geneva, or you are part of that extra-select club of Mr.Z... mailing list :) because that wall is in the middle of nowhere!! you quote Kensington's finest, any chance you're from Philly?

hey boogie, yeah def from philly, never met serval though...but ast edk is in my crew nsf here in the US

i just remembered those guys keep thier flicks close to the vest...if they dont want that flick out here, let me know, ill delete...

geneva is the shit though man im trying to visit

Cool, Ast's stuff is dope. Yeah I only put flix on here that i've taken myself or that are in obvious spots that anybody could have flicked, the rest of their stuff stays undercover.

ok don't want to turn this into a self-promo thread for my crew or myself, and most other quality locals are not down with their flix being posted online so that's the end of my posting in here...

if you want to see local goods, check:

http://www.jazi.ch

http://www.reprezent.ch

http://www.esprit-tzp.com

http://www.monsieurlapin.com

PS: cheerleader, keep in touch, if you come around let me know!

Someone post the REY subway train with the ill burner on it.

I think its a red train but definetly not a US train.

Tones shit is hot too.

big up to the EDKillahs

Someone got the flick of the huge blockbuster done (I think) one letter all across the top of each of Les Avanchets buildings? I saw it in another thread and was wondering if someone can dig it up...

Hey man... well I just moved to Switzerland like 3 weeks ago and I arrived at the airport in Geneva and saw all these great pieces just from the train... damn its hella sick!! Im from San francisco, CALI! and Im using my friend screename he is he from the best crew in SF so Im hella into graf... But yeah I took hella pics and wanted to post them but if the locals arent up for it then Ill respect that...aight then peacies outies... sfna8ive

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this