MAD one

hot shit

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like the pieces and the deads but...

still a great writer and a great thread.

i do agree that the name is kinda wack.

its kind of like writing naco or iz or kid lol.

how could you do it with a strate face.

ps not hate mail just an opinion.

peace

Originally posted by PREPPY GANGSTA@Jul 18 2005, 11:46 AM

99% legal bullshit

Seen's brother = Mad, not this fakejack

Did some cheeseball production just now off the Bruckner with his Bronx equivalent, Deem, also a legal herb...

every writer that has every hated on a legal wall either:

1) is too stupid to get a wall of there own

2) has no skill and style, so, even if they had a legal wall they would paint some fucked up ugly ass shit.

3) doesn't appreciate can control, style and a fresh color scheme.

remember you can paint a legal wall, the cops have to look at your graff and can't do shit....hahaha... and you can just chill for a change. that sounds dope to me.

Mad has sooo many illegals on here.....you must be a herb to hate on him. Jealously is a bitch.

Much props to Mad for all his work.

I've noticed that the 2% of 12.oz graff critics that do actually state their name turn out to either be legal fags from bumble-fuck Nowheresville that take 2 weeks to paint a piece but couldn't do a halfway decent throwie or tag to save their life... or non-graffiti writing nobodies alltogether that think their shit on paper looks so much like the Limp Buiscuit logos they see silkskreened on shirts at their local mall that they think their opinion is actually worth listening too.

Or worse...they're into that godawful Homo the Circus Clown style that they be kickin out on freights and shit.

Maybe that's why the other 98% of them stay anonomous?

i'm glad to finally seee a MAD Kd thread. i noticed hist stuff wayyy back when. when he had several productions with my homie Deem kd and Sec and Themo n Acet. i see his stuff has really evolved and fully developed. real tight shit if you ask me. so ups to Mad Kd. and to everyone hating...just keep in mind : Everyone has the right to their OWN opinion. but that doesn't make your opinion FACT.

definitely not the king of philly..... mad, on some real shit, doesn't rock enough street shit to king philly...point blank... rocks endless fr8s, and rocks piece spots all day, but in philly street shit comes here and there for him. someone should start a ESC thread or a KID thread.......now theres a closer KING of philly, hands down. if u live in philly u know. its hard to keep motavated, when anti is on top of there game. hurting more feelings than a lil bit.