I think my penix might be broken

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'm taking this retarded PumpTech to see how well it works, and one of the things I've noticed is that my johnson becomes very very rigid and unflexible when sex is involved. Which isn't too good considering I don't need it to be any harder and it limits what I can do without causing myself pain.

But if you go to the gym constantly and are impotent, I suggest you look into NO2 inducing products.

I'm just going to tell the doctor the truth.I had a talk with my mom about this because she asked why I wasn't working on Monday.I told her I'd been peeing blood and that my shit hurt.Shes going NUTS because of my childhood problem shes super worried it's returning..........WHEN really I broke my cock.

She keeps telling me not to worry,that it's just a urinary track infection or something,it's cute how shes trying to down play it.My wangs broke and I can't tell her.

it hurts sooooooooooooooo much to pee!

Originally posted by rental+Jul 16 2005, 04:38 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rental - Jul 16 2005, 04:38 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Dr. Dazzle@Jul 15 2005, 02:43 PM

That's funny, I just ejaculated in my girlfriend not 20 minutes ago!

Small world.....

just because you finally got laid doesnt mean anyone cares. i mean, really, do internet girlfriends count?

[/b]

this coming from mrs. oh my god my ex bf's dong is soooooooooooooooooooooooo huge, I mean really, does any one care that your gash is a gaping hole?

rental. shut up.