Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Frate_Raper

I think my penix might be broken

So my lady is a bit or a selfish lover type.

We're doing our thing like two dogs in heat,when she gets "sensitive" she stands straight up with out thinking about me being inside her from behind.I'm not joking I think she may have done something very serious to my penis.

I was stuck in her while she was trying to act all cute and sexy,I'm screaming while I slowly ejacutlate what feels like glass.She runs to the bathroom to clean her shit off while I lie on the floor almost in tears.I WAS BLEEDING FROM MY URRETHRA.

I'm still a bit upset and in alot of pain when I pee,WHY COULDN'T SHE HAVE JUST SAID TAKE IT OUT?

I have a docs app on monday morning..this should be intresting because I have life long Kiddney problems that are almost the same as the disconfort I'm dealing with,I don't want it to be that but I don't want my fuck stick to be manged up either.

STUPID BITCH

smack dat ho

but seriously, that sucks.

communication is important

i hope it's not broken.

yikes!

dude...that sucks.

uh...has it changed color any? you can do some serious damage to the unit...including bruising it to the point of it being black and blue.

scary shit...especially when blood comes rippin' out.

:yuck:

hahahahahaha...wow man, dat shit sucks!..this chik gave me dickburn not to long ago, didntknwo how to jack ome off and my shit was swolen fora day...it went away though

I'm having panic attacks when I have to pee because I don't want to go BUT I have too.

She feels real bad but seriously I can't be nice to her....WHY DID SHE HAVE TO STAND UP LIKE THAT?

Originally posted by insane30@Jul 15 2005, 04:20 PM

hahahahahaha...wow man, dat shit sucks!..this chik gave me dickburn not to long ago, didntknwo how to jack ome off and my shit was swolen fora day...it went away though

NOHJ

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle@Jul 15 2005, 02:43 PM

That's funny, I just ejaculated in my girlfriend not 20 minutes ago!

Small world.....

and your not cuddling now?

man,thats serious shit,good thing your gettin it checked out,its a must to protect the jewels

Haha... yea.

Sancerre!

Dr.genuiazzle, mans on th floor with broken penile lives, x 2.

3 things, make sure it is ok, make sure you can still rub one off at work or whatever and also make sure the world is ok like the persians Sancerre!

heh.. the doc is gonna say no nuttin for a month and your girl is gonna be like, "get on yo' knees bitch"

after my recent brush of death with my own manus... i sincerely feel your pain

Sounds like cathater time, or better yet the tube that they stick up your dick with a camera on it. Fuck all that. I hated that shit, and I know where your at.

Fucking terrible.

I have yet to hurt my man-thing in any serious way, but after you and synap's tales of tragedy, Homeland Security has updated my crotchal region to alert level Orange, just to keep things safe.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this