12 oz sells out

smooth talker

Damn very first paragraph on the homepage is saying fuck al-queda.... are the people here really that dumb to go jump on the terrotist band wagon with out evidence...this shit is cracking me up.. A bunch of taggers (urban art terrorists) being all bushwah...haha...dont front 12 oz your next..soon martial law will have your ass in guantanamo...unless somehow your being funded by the cia to create a front for some of the most militant young men in america (taggers) to come on show off and express there anger in a controled manner...or at least a well supervised manner......damn that would be a good idea...instead of having the people of america bombing the streets with hatred and angst...they can paint there back yard and just post um...or even better get known for taking pics of real shit and never doing anything themselves...IM SURE AMERICA ONLINE REALLY LOVES YOU GUYS....keep up the propoganda people...its great....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

smooth talker. are you serious?

fuck al-qaeda indeed.

haven't they provided enough evidence on their own by claiming responsibility?

(which they do on their own websites after all)

we get all the morons around here, left-wing extremists, right-wing fanatics

and every idiot with an opinion

Originally posted by smooth talker@Jul 15 2005, 03:19 PM

damn yall be sweating immortal tech....

naw, i sweat the CIA

the real covert operatives of the 12oz community

:privateeye:

if they weren't so busy fixing the sql too many connections problems, we'd have bin laden by now

So Tony Blair is the leader who has brought suicide bombing to Britain.

Any remaining doubt about the link between 7/7 and the Iraq bombing and occupation was dissipated today when a friend of one of the suspects, Mohammed Sadique Kahn, spoke to - of all things - The Evening Standard. 'The friend ... said Khan, Tanweer and Hussain grew up together and "often talked about their anger at their Muslim brothers and sisters being unfairly treated in Iraq by the US."'

No surprises there. And no surprises, at least not for k-punk readers, that the bombers were British. That, at least, somewhat undermined the racist agendas of European and U.S. 'experts' who blamed the atrocity on Britain's supposedly insufficiently authoritarian immigration and asylum policies, barely concealing their disgust at multi-ethnic 'Londonistan', a stance that echoes Mark Steyn's Islamophobic revulsion at 'Eurabia'. The BNP in Barking found that their predictable attempts to extract political capital from the bombings - a leaflet with a photograph of the trashed number 30 bus over a caption saying, 'Maybe now it's time to listen to tbe BNP' - also fell foul of the revelation that the bombers came from Leeds, not the Middle East. Naturally, that news brings with it the possibilities for other kinds of exploitation by racists. It is a grotesque understatement to say that the next few months will not be easy for Muslims in Britain. Emollient words about 'true Islam' will be as ineffective as they are misleading. There is no true Islam. Islam, like all other religions, is a riot of contradictions, a tissue of interpretations. The words of the Prophet give as much comfort to zealots as to pacificists.

David Davis said last week that modern terrorism is 'terrorism without a face'. Suddenly, however, the terrorists have a face - even though it is not the one that many expected, or wanted. The photographs of the perpetrators and the photographs of the victims - who could tell them apart? There is no tell-tale 'demonic stain' on the faces of the killers. They aren't the austere, obsessive 'foreigners' that the popular imagination had conjured. They wore trainers and tracksuits, they were religious, sure, but no-one thought they were fanatics. They weren't even socially dysfunctional geeks. By all accounts, they were popular, played cricket. Nor was there any obvious lack or deprivation in their lives.

The obvious questions seem to be 'how', 'why'? Yet the same questions do not seem the obvious ones to ask when we see photographs of similar young men who happen to be in in the U.S. or British forces, men who have participated in the killing of very many more civilians.

The Blairite objection to terrorism cannot be its means, since he, too, considers the killing of a certain number of civilians an acceptable sacrifice for the greater Good. (One of the problems this kind of utilitarian calculus has always faced is that there is no obvious point at which to stop counting the consequences. But, as we've already established, surely Thursday must count amongst the consequences of the Iraq misadventure.) It is the ends, then, in which the difference must reside, not the means. Blair is supernaturally confident that he is on the side of the angels, that he is pursuing the Good, whereas his enemies are Evil. The problem is that they think exactly the same way.

He tells us that we are in a war. But to many Muslims - not 'mad mullahs', but , amongst others, young men from 'ordinary' backgrounds - it is as obvious as it is to Blair what the right, the only side, to be on is. It is the side of the poor and the oppressed, not the side of the the hyper-privileged and the massively well-armed. The rage, the righteous sense of injustice that led those four to give their lives and take the lives of others - and please, do not describe what they did as 'cowardly' ; 'brutal' by all means, but not 'cowardly', and certainly nowhere near as cowardly as the Powell doctrine of bombing from a great height - that anger needs to be channeled by other forces, forces which don't counter oppression with repression, which don't transform rage into outrage.

Aaaannnnnddd...... how about this?

http://www.obleek.com/iraq/index.html

Mmmkay happy now?

"You can't kill people to prove that killing is wrong."

Originally posted by symbols@Jul 15 2005, 03:45 PM

naw, i sweat the CIA

the real covert operatives of the 12oz community

:privateeye:

if they weren't so busy fixing the sql too many connections problems, we'd have bin laden by now

HAHAHAHAA HOLY FUCK.

Guest KING BLING

I like that this as made an issue because what he said is true...and I even wanted to post something a few days ago that said same thing...

I remember all the crying eagles, stupid religious quotes, and retarded flags after 9/11 and I thought they were ridiculous then too...fuck all the violence and terror, don't just choose the easy target.

and for those mocking Immortal Techinique or really the angry not ironic people, well, thats the backlash of the internet and it isn't good.

Raven gives us a good forum, and if he or his boys want to post a message, there you go, but there is no call for everyone falling in line behind some sentimental gesture presented by a guy who offers more about jeans than he does about even graffiti. Respect where it's due, but that isn't a universal pass, and I would hope more of you might mock the dance'n'graff folks and not the emotional would be political posters...

Fuck AL Queda, but this shit doesnt need to be a bumper sticker on an SUV, and you don't need to mock the kids who try to add to dialougue in a heartfelt way...

Your either with us....ambeanbabbea.jpg

Or your with the terrorists...warzone%20015.jpg

I guess this idiotic phrase is a two way street. We aren't allowed to voice our dissaproval of an organization that recently killed innocent people, because if we do so we are obviously being over patriotic, right wing, Bush supporting, bible toting, Amerikkkans.

To the few of you proving that people can become brainwashed by the left, just as much as people are by the right, I salute you.

Originally posted by KING BLING@Jul 16 2005, 06:22 AM

I like that this as made an issue because what he said is true...and I even wanted to post something a few days ago that said same thing...

I remember all the crying eagles, stupid religious quotes, and retarded flags after 9/11 and I thought they were ridiculous then too...fuck all the violence and terror, don't just choose the easy target.

and for those mocking Immortal Techinique or really the angry not ironic people, well, thats the backlash of the internet and it isn't good.

Raven gives us a good forum, and if he or his boys want to post a message, there you go, but there is no call for everyone falling in line behind some sentimental gesture presented by a guy who offers more about jeans than he does about even graffiti. Respect where it's due, but that isn't a universal pass, and I would hope more of you might mock the dance'n'graff folks and not the emotional would be political posters...

Fuck AL Queda, but this shit doesnt need to be a bumper sticker on an SUV, and you don't need to mock the kids who try to add to dialougue in a heartfelt way...

word..

Originally posted by smooth talker@Jul 15 2005, 12:25 PM

Damn very first paragraph on the homepage is saying fuck al-queda.... are the people here really that dumb to go jump on the terrotist band wagon with out evidence...

You're not serious. There is no possible way you could be serious.

Originally posted by Stereotype V.001@Jul 16 2005, 11:40 AM

Unrelated to this thread, but does anyone know why the guy on the right is taking a ninja fighting stance while his buddies are using mortars and machine guns?

Looks like the ninja just sneakily dropped a shell into that mortar.

If this is really about killing innocent people...yall should be saying fuck the US army..there killing way more than london...maybe its cause iraq is not a spot well know for graffitti that they dont get any love...hmmmm.....but wait they trained al-queada...what job did they train them for anyway.......im not saying to not be pissed at some group of people trying to fuck you up for some fanatical reason...im saying the bush administration is paying these guys to do it to you....and fuck some left wing-right wing bullshit....Come on now Bill Clinton is staying at Bush Sr. summer house....Shit Kerry and Bush are from the same click...What im saying is they are really only using terrorist acts to scare the normal to the point that any abnormalites are killed immeaditly, and yes 12oz no matter how mainstream you take this art form in the end you will be killed too...and its not gonna be al queda....MARTIAL LAW MOTHER FUCKERS....now go steal that new CUNT REGURGITATION album....

villain- Would his ninja speed account for how he was able to fully stand up and get back nearly two feet before it fired? I thought it was a little bit quicker then that, but shit what do I know. And why is he wearing hammer time pants? You want the truth?? YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!

smooth talker- dood u r rite fukl da us army lolz but da marinez b ok i saw a kewl movie @bout dem. lolz. wtf. rofl. dvd. POLICE STATE 420 ALL THE TIME1!!

That picture doesnt even look real to me, It looks like one of those inside cover of the cd type photographs for some punk rock band.

Anyway, I see smooth talkers point, He might not articulate his message well stereotype, but he has a point. Why are people crying so hard about these bombings that take place every once in a while in a civialian western area, but these same people keep quiet about the attacks that take place EVERY DAY in Iraq and Palestine etc etc.?

Is it because the people in Iraq are fighting back so you figure, well they deserve it.? Well the reality is that these people fighting the US troops are regular iraqi citizens. They call them "insurgents" On the news , but in Iraq they are called "citizens". And I dont know many Americans who, If put in their shoes would do any different. If Saddam and his boys came over here blowin up our spot we'd be in the streets taking them out too! You all are so sold on this "death for freedom" idea. Damn, The reason for being in Iraq changes every year anyway, so who the hell knows what theyll be telling us next year on why hundreds or more people are dying every month. And everybody forgets there are thousands of troops in Afghanistan right now! I bet theyre laying that pipe in Afghanistan as we speak. Do'nt be so naive, this war is about economics, and a little bit of strong arming while they're securing their investments. Some people who support Bush's war will (after a long debate) eventually admit that it is all about economics and securing USA'S position in the middle east. And they will just tell you "hey, what is our govt. here for except to look out for our best interests" And I say , yeah, Ok build that interest on the blood of thousands of innocent people. And they will say "hey man, It's war, people die! As if to say , Ay man!, If people gotta die so I can have my cake and eat it too, then thats what it is bro! Such Fat Greedy Bastards, They wont get away with it! And just for the record, the people who blow up innocent non-combatants in the west (North America and Europe for all you non demographites) are just as guilty of atrocious crimes as the other murderers sportin those stars and stripes!

Hey, if you wanna make an omelet, you gotta break some eggs!

Your "reality" is whatever further pushes your agenda forward. The insurgents are all home grown you say? Damn, Iraq has alot of people from Chechnya, Syria, Saudia Arabia, Lebanon, Pakistan, Iran, Egypt, and the list goes on. You and Salafi should make the Fox news equivalent of your point of view. It would be great, you could have the ghost of Yasser Arafat as one of the political commentators. Maybe "Islamafox" , 'fear and repression'?Get back to me on that one.