Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
saraday

MF Doom + Danger Mouse

Doom is dope to me because he has his own style. Says what he wants, and makes funny references.

doom is the best thing to happen to hip hop since the wu. this shit with danger mouse is gonna be sick. when the collab with ghostface comes out, my testicles might explode.

i was wondering when he was going to put something new out. it's gotta be like 2 weeks since the last thing. i was beginning to think he'd had a stroke or something.

doom=most hardcore work ethic ever

All i ask is that "quasimoto" doesent show up in the album...aka Doom with the high pitch voice thingy.

other than that MF is hot shit..im going to buy this album at my local record store

Originally posted by Mr. ABC@Jul 15 2005, 02:15 AM

^^he's as hardcore as mike patton.. :)

on the Doom/Madlib/Lord Quas kick: i THOUGHT that Doom was in fact Madlib.. i also thought Quas was Madlib with a pitchshift on his voice. (i've heard that from several people)..

all of Madlib's incarnations are sick! I'm really feelin' Yesterday's New Quintet.

((OH YEA, I'm superstoked about the MF Doom/Ghostface collab.. gonna be good stuff))

New single "mince meat" is off the chain!

oh and that MF Doom/Ghostface...i got this a while back..its called Operation Ironman. Not 100% sure that's the real shit, but it has Ghostface rhymin on some previous Doom beats and a lot of other collab shit.(not with Doom&Ghostface though)

Originally posted by saraday+Jul 15 2005, 08:18 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (saraday - Jul 15 2005, 08:18 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Mr. ABC@Jul 15 2005, 02:15 AM

^^he's as hardcore as mike patton.. :)

on the Doom/Madlib/Lord Quas kick: i THOUGHT that Doom was in fact Madlib.. i also thought Quas was Madlib with a pitchshift on his voice. (i've heard that from several people)..

all of Madlib's incarnations are sick! I'm really feelin' Yesterday's New Quintet.

((OH YEA, I'm superstoked about the MF Doom/Ghostface collab.. gonna be good stuff))

[/b]

Doom is not Madlib, I promise you. Quas is Madlib with a pitch shift and all the other lesser known aliases, such as Jaylib, DJ Rels, Madvillian, YNQ. Madlib is his "real" assumed name, the rest are aliases.

Dude is crazy underrated.

ahh. good to finally clear that up..

madlib is totally underrated... he's definetly my favorite producer

shades of blue is AMAZING

Originally posted by saraday@Jul 15 2005, 09:19 AM

ahh. good to finally clear that up..

madlib is totally underrated... he's definetly my favorite producer

shades of blue is AMAZING

hell yea, and that yesterdays new quintet shit is awesome!

Doom's fresh..and has been putting it down since the days of KMD when he was zeb love x..the man's style and consistency is something to be admired..fuck all the haters who think otherwise..

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this