Whats up with ATM?

Guest imported_Tesseract

Guest imported_Tesseract

Anybody knows about this? ATM is discontinued by Adobe. I wonder whats the new shit? something in the new cs2?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by SteveAustin@Jul 14 2005, 08:58 AM

A font management program (Font Book) is built into OS X...so I guess Adobe pulled the plug because of this.

True, but the windows version is also dead. I dont get it.

Im glad someone brought up fonts, even though i dont use ATM, or extensis.

since my mac hit the dust and i got a new hard drive for free. im starting from scratch

and figure i shoud start managing my font properly for once. i ran a trial version of it for

a while and it was ok, but can someone point me in the direction of a full version. thats $free.99 im guessing limewire or poisoned

get bittorrent and download the torrent from mac.torrentskickass.com the site is kind of tricky to get membership but all you do is post a thread saying you want an invite and someone will oblige, sorry if it sounds complicated but its well worth because any program you want in the future is at your fingertips. i burnt my harddisk also so im back at square one too it kind of sucks i lost all my photos from the past year.

It might have something to do with Adobe buying Macromedia, but to my knowledge macromedia never made font software. Seems adobe has a lot of change lately. CS2, and the macromedia buy out, maybe they figured they'd concentrate elsewhere since extensis suitcase seems to be the norm for font management. Who knows?