Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
just~someone~else~

what happened to good graffiti?...

Guest *see-fore*

i dont know what ever happened to the good shit,probably got hooked to the smack these kids are on nowadays and died.

word

Guest painted black

no offense to anyone in a2m or fr8ophiles...but what's with the excessive amount of flick posting from these two crews lately? i'm aware that not all of these above flicks fall into either crew, but c'mon...there's way more going on and around than the few guys who trade flicks with one another. i don't want to see 12oz prophet's freedom to post flicks turn into a stamp fest.

Originally posted by painted black

no offense to anyone in a2m or fr8ophiles...but what's with the excessive amount of flick posting from these two crews lately? i'm aware that not all of these above flicks fall into either crew, but c'mon...there's way more going on and around than the few guys who trade flicks with one another. i don't want to see 12oz prophet's freedom to post flicks turn into a stamp fest.

listen chief i am not in fr8ophiles or a2m...when i browsed thru different sites that is what i found, large amounts of a2m and fr8o member flicks... if you want to start your own thread with freights from neither fr8o's or a2m go right a head...otherwise just enjoy pictures of graffiti on trains and shut your mouth.

mmmm

the old shit went out b/c kids now a days are going out after the smoke a blunt or whavever and hese kids are so fucked up theycome up with there own styles

:king: <- vast

Originally posted by painted black

it's allright painted black. i agree with what your saying on a few levels. almost all of these flix i've seen already anyways but lets just cut to the chase and talk about that water and fatso jawn... HOLY FUCK. fatso needs an asswhoopin he's so damned good!! anyways, this site's about opinions and jibber-jabber. so lets let them all be heard.

when you gonna roadtrip painted black? perhaps we can hook something up via hesher.

later

"all the stuff being posted right now can eat a fetus' anus..."

Just because it wasn't painted in the middle of a field on the side of a frieght doesn't mean it ain't good.

Guest BROWNer
Originally posted by just~someone~else~

all the stuff being posted right now can eat a fetus' anus...

all stolen fuckheads...

lovin' the 'tude...'chief'...

..·

nice stuff...

i'd like to see some recent

thesis one of these days..

Guest uncle-boy

those pictures make me smiley. cha-hoo

so i guess good graffiti is the same damned fr8 heads over n over i mean ill give em thier ups but what about variety and shouldnt you be able to read train graff a little easier most trains i know tend to roll pretty fast.

Originally posted by jhonny bravo

so i guess good graffiti is the same damned fr8 heads over n over i mean ill give em thier ups but what about variety and shouldnt you be able to read train graff a little easier most trains i know tend to roll pretty fast.

You're so insignificant, i won't even bother.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this