what happened to good graffiti?...

just~someone~else~

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest painted black

no offense to anyone in a2m or fr8ophiles...but what's with the excessive amount of flick posting from these two crews lately? i'm aware that not all of these above flicks fall into either crew, but c'mon...there's way more going on and around than the few guys who trade flicks with one another. i don't want to see 12oz prophet's freedom to post flicks turn into a stamp fest.

Originally posted by painted black

no offense to anyone in a2m or fr8ophiles...but what's with the excessive amount of flick posting from these two crews lately? i'm aware that not all of these above flicks fall into either crew, but c'mon...there's way more going on and around than the few guys who trade flicks with one another. i don't want to see 12oz prophet's freedom to post flicks turn into a stamp fest.

listen chief i am not in fr8ophiles or a2m...when i browsed thru different sites that is what i found, large amounts of a2m and fr8o member flicks... if you want to start your own thread with freights from neither fr8o's or a2m go right a head...otherwise just enjoy pictures of graffiti on trains and shut your mouth.

Originally posted by painted black

it's allright painted black. i agree with what your saying on a few levels. almost all of these flix i've seen already anyways but lets just cut to the chase and talk about that water and fatso jawn... HOLY FUCK. fatso needs an asswhoopin he's so damned good!! anyways, this site's about opinions and jibber-jabber. so lets let them all be heard.

when you gonna roadtrip painted black? perhaps we can hook something up via hesher.

later

Guest BROWNer
Originally posted by just~someone~else~

all the stuff being posted right now can eat a fetus' anus...

all stolen fuckheads...

lovin' the 'tude...'chief'...

..·

nice stuff...

i'd like to see some recent

thesis one of these days..

Guest painted black
Originally posted by xiderock

it's allright painted black. i agree with what your saying on a few levels. almost all of these flix i've seen already anyways but lets just cut to the chase and talk about that water and fatso jawn... HOLY FUCK. fatso needs an asswhoopin he's so damned good!! anyways, this site's about opinions and jibber-jabber. so lets let them all be heard.

when you gonna roadtrip painted black? perhaps we can hook something up via hesher.

later

i don't know. i was hoping people would come down south for once. i don't have much money and i'm in a not so good car situation, plus other factors that have me binded to this area. thanksgiving time maybe something, but i dunno. i'd like to.

and just_someone_else, quit jumping the gun and being so arrogant. what i said i meant for people to take lightly. i'm not hating on either of the crews at all. they're doing what they're supposed to be doing. it's the people posting excessive flicks on behalf of both that i'm not down with.

Archived